*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 3, 2010

Creative Belli - Eyelets

Happy Wednesday! I'm focusing on the kiddos this week! Yesterday's card was girly girl and today is for the boys...

Isn't this little bunny cute? He's from Sunshine Stamps! They are sponsoring us this week @

The Belli challenge for the next two weeks is to use EYELETS on your creation!! I never think to use my eyelets so this was a great challenge for me!
I used the sketch inspiration from Moving Along with the Times!

Need some inspiration, checkout what the rest of the Belli girls created...

I hope you can play along with us over the next two weeks!

On the Homefront***************

I'm getting into a really bad habit of waiting to the last minute to write up my posts, usually minutes before they go live. Which also means staying up into the wee hours. Not a good thing. I'm going to work on that and try to organize my day a bit better....anyone have any tips or have a Super Woman manual I can borrow? lol

On a positive note, I have been trying to clean up my crafting area after each project and that's been working out. I was down to a 6"x6" work area! Can you relate?

Anyhoo, I'll have posts scheduled for the next few days but I won't be around much for the rest of the week, so please don't think I'm ignoring you! I'll catch up with you all over the weekend! HUGS!!!!

Praying peace, JOY & much love over you!
Blessings, Maria

22 comments:

Craftyanny said...

it's lovely Maria, just right for a little boy:)
I'm trying very hard to schedulle my posts as I get the cards done too but it doesn't always work out like that and I often find myself here in the wee small hours. Perhaps we should get ourselves an assistant:)
Happy crafting
Anne x

Anne said...

What a cheeky little chap Maria, perfect! I think all us crafters must be the same, burning the midnight oil. Take care xx

chercroppin said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE Maria! Love the r/w/blue! And that image is just precious...love your stars and border too!

Amy Johnson said...

O.k. this has got to be the CUTEST bunny image I have ever seen! Love him! Great card! Love the colors, stars, and eyelets. As for workspace, mine is probably 12" by 12" INCHES, so I think you were doing pretty good. Oh, I can't wait till my new craft room is done.

Crystal said...

AWWW Shucks this is sooooo cute!!!!! LOVE this design Maria and fun colors!!!!

Alanna said...

Your card is SO cute Maria. What a darling image. Great job on the eyelet use.

Liz Williams said...

A great layout for a perfect boy card!! I thought this bunny was so typical little boy!! The red, white, and blue was an excellent choice on the colors.

Heather said...

This is adorable! And I can relate to have a 6"x6" work space. I've been working on cleaning up after each project too.

Suzanne said...

Super cute boy card - I need a little help in the teen area! Oh, it's good to know that I'm not the only one who crafts themself into a corner!!Have a super day!

Patti J said...

Oh dear, not sure if I have 6 x 6 or not - my desk is a total mess right now - been finishing up an ATC swap! Love love LOVE your bunny card! That bunny just rocks - he is adorable! Good luck getting yourself organized! Hugs!

Joan Ervin said...

Soooo cute, Maria...your little bunny is adorable and you have showcased him beautifully with the great colors and layout!!!! Every little detail is just wonderful!!!!

Marlene said...

Ok, this is so CUTE!!!!! You can rock the boy cards. (Me, not so much.) I have not used eyelets in a coon's age. I should, though...I have a huge stash of them!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Fabulous job chick!!

jdmommy said...

I love the RED, white and blue today, Maria!! Great use of the eyelets, and the star is such a wonderful embellishment!! Great job!

Sue said...

this is a lovely boys card,love the image and colours,thank you for joining us at MAWTT:)

sue
xx

Deb Neerman said...

Love this adorable card, Maria! Love the stars, the color combo, and that sweet image!

Eyelets ... duh! I only have a drawer full of 'em and never think to use 'em either!

Fern said...

Maria, this is adorable!! I am so lovin' all of the different ways to use this little guy!! I love the colors you used and the layered star and the circle are wonderful and the eyelets really add a lot!! Super Cute!!! XXX

You have a 6" X 6"! WOW, I don't think mine is that big!! lol.. I tried cleaning up after every project, but I was like lost, couldn't find a thing.. So I only half way clean up. My rooms are not in the house, so no one comes in here but me, and that's just the way I like it!!
Have a wonderful evening, Maria!! XXX

Elena said...

I agree this bunny is so CUTE! I love how you added eyelets in the center of the stars!

treesawardincrafts said...

I had a blue bunny that slept with me when I was little. I wonder whatever happened to him?

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great job with this image, Maria - it's a prefect little boy card! Sorry I've gotten so behind on my blog hopping! You've got a bunch of nice cards posted! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Nishant said...

What a cheeky little chap Maria, perfect! I think all us crafters must be the same,
work at home in india

Ceal said...

Great card Maria, reminds me of the song take me out to the ballgame