*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 17, 2010

Creative Belli- a sketch & a clip

Happy Wednesday everyone, we're halfway there! We have a new Creative Belli challenge for the next 2 weeks, a wonderful sketch and we ask that you include a clip somewhere on your project!

Stamps: Inkadinkado
Paper: BasicGrey
Ink: SU! classic
Other: nesties, SU! oval punches
organza ribbon-Am. Craft
sentiment-SU!

This was a great challenge, it forced me to find a clip! lol So, I found it, then I didn't know what to do with it! So there it sits up in the corner! I can't wait to see what you will do with your clips!!!

Checkout the rest of the Belli girls...

Chris Dickinson
Holly Brown
Anne Harmon
Ceal Pritchett
Deb Daniels
Fern Riley
Jenny Gropp
Joan Ervin
Joy Hadden
Liz Williams
Robin Kirkpatrick
Steph Zerbe
Melisa Waldorf
Darsie Bruno

I hope you'll pop over to the Belli Challenge blog and play along with the sketch and don't forget to add a clip!!!

Hugs to you!
Blessings!

17 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Love this, Maria! Those birds are great!

Crystal said...

Maria just BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE this image girl!! Hugs!

Anne said...

Love it Maria ♥ Hugs ♥

Joan Ervin said...

Your image is sooo pretty, Maria, and I just love the colors you used!!! I had to laugh cause my clip is sitting in the same corner!!!!!

joy said...

Each element, the birds, the organdy ribbon, the clip -- each one and how you have placed them is dynamite!

Amy Johnson said...

This is so cute! I just love the image and your bow placement!

Marlene said...

Oh Maria...this is so so pretty!

Bonibleaux Designs said...

oooh I love the colors on this!! So Striking!!

Heather said...

Oh my this is a stunning card! I love the colors and image! WOW!!! I cant wait to play along!

Have a beautiful day.

Holly said...

Well I think the top corner of a card is a nice place for a clip hang out! Love your card Maria - wonderful papers!

Deb Neerman said...

This is so gorgeous, Maria! Love that image ... and that beautiful DP!

Your clippy looks perfect sittin' up there! This looks like a fun challenge ... I'll try to play along!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Sweetie!!

Sparkle said...

This is so cute!

jdmommy said...

What a cute Spring card this is Maria! I love the bg dp and the birds!

Elena said...

Beautiful card, Maria! I like the clip you added! It matches pretty well to the swirls! :)

Melisa Waldorf said...

Maria your card is just lovely!!! I love the colors and is just perfect for this sketch! I hope you are having a blessed weekend girly!

Darsie Bruno said...

I love those birds and have that stamp as well! Great color combination!

Ceal said...

love your card, great take on the sketch and the challenge