*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 2, 2010

Creative Card Crew is Celebrating!!

This is such an exciting post for me! It has only been a short time now that my lovely friend Paula asked me to be part of the wonderful Creative Card Crew! I feel honored to be part of this awesome team and am now able to help celebrate with them the first anniversary of our challenge blog! So here we go...




Creative Card Crew is turning one year old this week and we're having a celebration! That's right and it's a celebration for YOU. Because without you, our loyal participants, we wouldn't have made it this far. The festivities this fortnight include some awesome prizes...


3 digital images of the winner's choice from Sunshine Stamps




These two stamps from Bunny Zoe's Crafts:




A $20 gift certificate from Simon Says Stamp

and
A One Month Guest Designer Opportunity with Creative Card Crew!

But wait, there's more!

Some of the DT gals have blog candy on their blogs. So start hopping and sign up for your chance to win individual blog candy from:
Victoria

Oh and as an extra special treat, for us as well as you!
We are welcoming back Sharon,
one of our original founders who is making a return visit
just to celebrate with the Crew!!!

So the challenge this week is...
Celebrate!


My first Celebration card is a birthday card, of course!


Image by The Stamping Boutique-AJ the Clown
This is the first clown, I found that isn't scary! lol Thank you Tracey!!!!

Here are the challenges for my clown card...

this is a DT card for (*)
*Creative Card Crew~Celebration.
*Paper Sundaes~sketch.......TSB sponsored.
*Cards for Men~paper piecing.......TSB sponsored.
Challenge Up Your Life~stripes & buttons.
Raise the Bar~3x
Bee Crafty~embossing & use a digi.
Copic Creations~ green...(G02)
Cupcake Craft chall~circles.
Cuttlebug Spot~green
The Pink Elephant~green.
Double Dutch~boys only.
Pile It On~"Lucky Me" inspiration! I used green and I feel blessed to be on this DT!



And because we're CELEBRATING big, I have another card for ya....Checkout this sweet bug doing the happy dance or more traditionally known as the Aloha Bug Dance! Too cute! This fun & fabulous image is from Fresh Brewed Designs!!


Here are the challenges...

*Creative Card Crew~celebration.
*Saturday Spotlight~Clean And Simple (CAS)
Make Up 4 the Weekend~inspiration pix.
Alphabet challenge~R for red.
Daring Cardmakers~colors.
Papertake Weekly~button, brads, bling....my button is a brad! lol


Ok, so what's on offer for my candy? I'm offering a digital image from The Stamping Boutique!!!
If you would like to be in for the draw, leave your name & blog link to your Creative Card Crew celebration card/project with the froggy below!





Have a beautiful day!
Blessings!!

59 comments:

Davi said...

You have been on a creative marathon!! all of them are wonderful, happy and fun!

Paula said...

Hi Maria,

Well you have been busy with such fabulous cards love them all and just wanted to say a big thank you for being apart of the CCC.

Hugs Paula
xxxx

Heather said...

Both of these cards are just absolutely adorable!!!

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous cards, love them. with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Love your celebration cards, Maria - great job! That clown is adorable and the buggy hula is too funny. So great to have you with us at the Creative Card Crew!

Hugs,
Linda

Kendra said...

You gotta love the bug! LOL! Great cards!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Hi Maria, wowyou've been busy agian hunny with so many gorgeous cards. I love your cards for the CCC celebration too!!! hope your well and having a good week, hugs Linda x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Hi Maria, wowyou've been busy agian hunny with so many gorgeous cards. I love your cards for the CCC celebration too!!! hope your well and having a good week, hugs Linda x

Biscuitlid said...

fab cards - I love that dancing bug!
Hugs
Victoria
x

Jennifer said...

I find most clowns scary but this one is adorable! I love your card.
Hugs
Jen x

Holly said...

Cute cards Maria. I love the paper piecing on your clown. The clown is pretty cute, but the bug is little scary! LOL!

☼ Cheryl* said...

They are both lovely cards! The clown is really cute, not at all scary :)
The bug is funny!

Sharon said...

Oh my! What a busy bee you've been Maria. Such fabulous creations! The Aloha bug made me smile so much. Love the card you made for CCC and it was fab to be back as a GDT this week.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

Pauline C said...

2 fab cards maria - lvoe the iamges and colours on them both. Hugs
pauline x

Susie Sugar said...

Both fabby cards darling
thanks for the chance to win your blog hop candy
hugs Susie xx

Deb Neerman said...

OMigosh, I love that clown image! It's adorable! Love your cards, Maria, just fabulous ... as usual!

Lisa said...

great job on both cards

Linda said...

What a lovely cheerful card Maria, many thanks for joining in with us over on the Alphabet challenge blog again this week :)

Rleen said...

Aloha Maria,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and left some love, I truly appreciated.
Your cards are fabulous! I love the cute image and all the details. And thanks for the chance to win your blog candy.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Arlene

Trudi said...

Super cute Maria! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

Suzanne said...

Love them!

Suzanne said...

Love them!

Ann said...

Happy Birthday Creative Card Crew and wow what fab cards.
Thanks for your support at the Pink Elephant too.
Ann xxx

craftingmanda said...

both cards are gorgeous love them

Esme said...

Two fab cards!! I love the little clown - he's very cute!

Esme x

Lynda said...

What a fun card you've created for our Dare this week. Thanks for joining in.

Lynda xxx

Shelly said...

Great card, love the paper piecing and the embossed circles! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Shelly ;)

SemSee said...

Such wonderful cards, Maria! That Aloha Bug one is so cute, and I love the paper-piecing you've done on the clown card! Fab! Hugs, Sem x

Donna said...

Two gorgeous cards Maria, your little clown is so sweet and a fab combination colours...I did LOL at your dancing bug...a really brilliant image...thanks for playing along with Cupcake & PTW this week :) Donna x

Elena said...

Fabulous cards, Maria! I really love the tiny buttons you added on the first card! And what a fun image on your second card!

ribenaruby said...

Both wonderful cards, great paper piecing, entered the challenge and wishing you all many more successful years to come!

Lesley said...

Fab cards Maria, that bug is very cute! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Jo Ann said...

Cute cards...Love a chance to win your blog candy...Thanks!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Maria, what a fun card. The clown is so cute and I love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

Suzi said...

Two great cards, love the friendly looking clown., but I adore that hula image. It's such a fun card. Hugs Suzi xx

Kat said...

Two great cards Maria. My favourite is the clown one. Love the colour combo.

Kat x

Cat said...

What adorable cards! I laughed so hard when I saw your "Celebrate Life" card! Too funny!

Rosanne said...

Sweet cards!

Mary said...

Cute cards!

hugs
Mary

Nicola said...

Love your colour combos Maria - the clown is adorable and the embossing is a beautiful detail. Love your super cute bug card, this just makes me smile.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Nishant said...

Both of these cards are just absolutely adorable!!!
work at home in india

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Maria

Congratulations on the Creative Card Crew Challenge Birthday. I know I haven’t participated every time but I have enjoyed seeing the lovely creations you have all made.

I did post my card last night and tried to do the blog hop but no matter what I did I couldn’t get into the blogs and therefore had to give up and try again tonight. Hope I’m successful this time!!!

The cards you have made for the Celebrations challenge are lovely and bright and full of fun.

Here is my card for this challenge

Best wishes

Kym xxx

Dawny P said...

I absolutely love your card chicksie. The image is fabulous and the colours are just gorge. Thank you for joining us this week at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Maria, I agree what a gorgeous clown - not at all scary lol! Love the colour scheme. Thanks for the chance to win your candy. I've linked my entry above. Hugs, Denise x

itsabrt said...

These cards are both fantastic! Beth aka BR-T

Helen said...

Fab cards - love the images!
Thanks for the chance to win your candy!
Helen x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous Card.
Hugs, Sandra

stempelhexe said...

Eine süße Karte ist das geworden.

LG
Ulla

Loz (Aus) said...

I love your cards, that dancing bug is great!

Elizabeth said...

Love the Celebrate life card, that is just perfect. Thanks fro sharing.

Sam said...

Gorgeous cards Maria. That dancing bug is fab!
Sam x

Jeanet said...

Wow, I love your paper pieced clown! Congratulations with the aniversary of CCC!

Sabina said...

Your cards are sooo cute!

Roberta Laliberte said...

Great cards!

Bee said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

Peggy said...

Great cards! My fav is the clown. So cute!

Debbi said...

Love the cards! Great colors!
*smiles*
debbi

Andreja - kokos said...

Lovely cards!
Here is my card.
Hugs, Andreja

Lynne in NI said...

Fab fun cards! (...and I agree with you that most clowns are scary!)
http://ruby-dooby-dooscraftyspot.blogspot.com/2010/03/dognbone.html
:o)