*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 21, 2010

Cute Daisy May - Fairies

It's fairy time @ Cute Daisy May this week! Don't we all love fairies, they're fun and fantastical! I decided to go a little different this time! How about some punk & sparkle? lol


(Altered Cute Daisy May image)
Stamps: CDM (sheet 178)
wings-Hot Off the Press (Flights of Fancy)
sentiment-CG
Papers: DCWV glittered (All Dressed Up)
Ink: Prisma/Copic markers
Other: EK flower punches, Blue Moon charm,
silver gel pen; gem, ribbon, silver string from stash
Sprinklettes pink crystal glitter



The sentiment is in TEXT MESSAGE LINGO! Can you read it?? lol


I was totally covered in glitter after this one! lol There are silver gel pen accents in her hair and her bag but you can't see them, sorry! I wanted to use this newer image from CDM for a girly teen card but the theme was fairies......so I just added a set of wings! Aren't they just perfect on her? too fun!
I hope you'll play along with us this week!

Praying Peace, Joy & much Love over you!
Blessings!!!


*


13 comments:

Danni said...

Oh this is so fun!! Love it!! Really like all the sparkle! Awesome!

Marlene said...

Too adorable! Love her socks!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun design Maria!! Love your coloring the sparkle and the mixed up message!! Too cute!!
hugs,
Chris

Sparkle said...

This is so cute!

Chrissy D said...

Maria, I just love the sparkle on your image! Beautifully created!

Rose said...

I love how you punked her out!! too stink'n cute :)

Carol said...

Maria, how gorgeous this is. I love your color choices. Just lovely with all beautiful embossing, lace, and embellishments.

Bear Hugs,
Carol H. :o}
Chocolate, Crafts, and Bears, Oh My!

Elena said...

Love your idea with the wings! And love all the glitter! So magical and gorgeous!!!

*Vicki* said...

I don't think my last comment went through, but I was just saying...WOWZER!! This is just gorgeous!! I really love the sparkle on the wings!! HUGS

Rleen said...

WOW! Maria, your card is gorgeous! I love how you added the wings and I love the color combo. Fabulous job as always. TFS!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Arlene

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I'm going to have to check out this stamp company, I love that image!
Hugs, Christine :)

Donna said...

This is such a brilliant card Maria, a real rock fairy, how cool! I love your txt lingo its gr8 lol! Donna x

Beth said...

Now aren't you clever always love to see what you come up with each week for these challenges. Love Linnie's Digi