*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 29, 2010

Cute Daisy May-For the Boys

Let's hear it for the Boys!!!! I really like the Cute Daisy May boys, I think Linnie did an splendid job with them!!! Isn't this a handsome fellow???

Stamps: Cute Daisy May (sheet 178)
sentiment-CG
Paper: BasicGrey, SU! cs
Ink: Prisma/SU! markers
Other: SU! punches

This is a great image to paper piece, I had a lot of fun with this one! I always enjoy working with Linnie's images! She's offering a darling FREEbie over on the store blog now!

I'm sorry to say this is my last Cute Daisy May GDT card, I can't believe it's been three months already! CDM is a wonderful family to design with and I will miss them all terribly! I really debated about staying on, but I promised myself I would spend more time with my family and less time with my computer!!! I'm sure some of you can relate!

I hope you'll play along with CDM this week and create a boy card. Tanda Teasers is looking for a teen creation this week, makes a great combo!

Ok, it looks as if Blogger is working fine now, so I'm off to do some visiting....
Hugs & Blessings to all who read here!

11 comments:

Marlene said...

Handsome, indeed! Love the way you worked with the colors. Looks AMAZING! The paper piecing ROCKS, girl!

Christine Riley said...

What a great boy card! These images would be perfect for my nephew. He's going to be 13 in October, yikes! It seems like just yesterday I was rocking him to sleep when I'd babysit. They grow up too fast! :) Great card, thanks so much for sharing these great images.
Hugs, Christine

Dawn B. said...

This is a wonderful guy card.. I love the paper piecing.. I too can relate to time with my family and less time here.. There will always be time to stamp.. Our babies grow up too fast..:)

Holly said...

Great boy card Maria! I love that paper pieced his skateboard! Wonderful highlights in his hair too!

Tina said...

Maria - this card is amazing. I love boy cards - they are so hard to make - but this one would work for any age.

xo
tina
mommy scraps alot

Deb Neerman said...

Love this, Maria! It's so hard to come up with 'masculine' creations, but wow!, you've so nailed it here!! Love that adorable image, the paper piecing, and the DP you used. Fabulous AND masculine!

Anne said...

Fabulous teen card and I LOVE the way you've paper pieced. Hugs x

Donna said...

This is such a cool card Maria and fab paper piecing too! I can totally understand you not committing yourself any further for DT work...I can relate to not enough family time and I do admire you for saying no :( Donna x

Elena said...

Fantastic boy card! I love everything about it - papers, star with a sentiment, paper piecing!
I understand your decision, Maria. Family comes first! :)

sue law said...

Great teen boy card, excellent colours too! Thanks for joining in with our teaser this week!
Sue
x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Excellent card! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week.