*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 9, 2010

DTC #49 -Paper Piercing!

Good Morning Happy Crafters! Are you ready to play with your digis today?

Today's Digital Tuesday Challenge (DTC) is brought to us by our very lovely Michelle and she would like to see piercing on your creations!

Stamps: DSO (Happy Hedgie)
Paper: SU! cs, K&Co. DP
Ink: Copics
Other: MS punch, white gel pen
Kaisercraft rhinestones, glitter
sentiment (CG)

Our WONDERFUL sponsor this week is Digital Stamp Oasis! Have you seen their NEW images, WOWZA! And you could WIN 3 DSO images of your very own just for poking some holes in your card! lol yes, eh? go for it!!!

I pierced around the circle and for my faux stitching. I tried to make a butterfly trail but failed miserably, hence, the bling! lol

Checkout the awesome designs from the rest of the DTC girls...


Ok, here are some challenges...
*Digital Tuesday Challenge~piercing & a digi
*One Stop Craft chall~ stitching faux/real
*Practical Scrappers~use a white pen
Paper Sundaes~colors.
Stampavie & More~spring.
Creative Craft chall~thanks a bunch.
Pals Paper Arts (PPA)~spring.
Frosted Designs~fav technq....that would be my faux stitching.
Crafty Calendar Monthly chall~flower power/pastels
The Town Scrapper~spring/warm weather.
Crazy 4 Challenges~paper piercing.
Annabelle Stamps chall~sketch.
Critter challenge~flowers/colors...though I added a few more!

Thanks so much for stopping by! HUGS to all of you!
Blessings!!



PS. dont forget, if you made a birthday/celebration card in the last 5 days, please enter the Creative Card Crew Celebration Candy, deets at the top of my blog!!


*

26 comments:

Marlene said...

Your little hedgehog card is adorable. I once had a hedgehog as a pet. Yup, I did. Her name was Mrs. Prickles. (This was in Canada, where they sold them in pet stores...I haven't seen any here in the U.S.)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anesha said...

Adorable image, lovely card. Anesha

coldwaters2 said...

Aww Maria this is gorgeous love that image doesn't he look so appealing I think he would win over any girls heart

Hugs
Lorraine x

Crystal said...

AWWW Maria super SWEET, LOVE the butterfly and bling what a fabby touch!!!! Adorable creation girl!

Heather said...

This is adorable! Great job with all that piercing!

Christine Riley said...

What a sweet card! That image is too cute and I love your colors.
Hugs, Christine

Donna said...

Hi Maria, I've been awol again and I've missed all your lovely creations so I'll be here for a while I bet lol. Fabulously cute little card, love the trail of gems from the butterfly great idea, I may just have to use that one if you don't mind,I've just the perfect little stamp in mind. Anyway, hope you've been keeping well and I can see you've been keeping busy, I'm still off the cigarettes you'll be glad to know and guess what i did? .........treated myself to a cricut expression Arrrrghhh how naughty am I? lol. Take care hun. Donna x

Jaspere said...

Wow! The colors and all the details are just fabulous!!

maxine said...

This is beautiful Maria and fits so well with the challenge over at creative craft challenges, thanks a bunch challenge.
I hope you have a lovely week. I'm moving house soon so may not get time to visit your blog. Take care Maxine x

Donna said...

Hey Maria...sorry I have been AWOL...not been up to much recently and time is running away from me this week...your card is so sweet and such a pretty chioce of colours...super cute little image too :) Donna x

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is an adorable image and your detail as always is just the best love hugs cheryl xxxx

Nancy said...

Cute card. I love the Spring colors!! Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge this week!

CraftyGirl said...

This card is as adorable as the last! Love your stitching! and the bling! You can never have too much bling!!
Barb :)

Kylie said...

Super cute card, love the image and the colours, so pretty and loving your butterfly and the bling!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Ellie said...

Your card is adorable Maria. Love your sketch. papers and the bling looks great even though it wasn't intentional.

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Very cute Maria, and I love the added bling! Thanks for playing along with our Bling Sketch Challenge this week :)
Andrea

Angelwood said...

What a beautiful spring card this is! Just love the image you've chosen. Thanks for playing along with us at Critter Sketch Challenges this week. hugs, Angela

Elena said...

Oh, look at this cute hedgehog! I really like the butterfly trail you created! :)

April said...

Soooo cute...I love the butterfly with the jewels behind it! Thanks for joining the critters this week.

Melanie said...

Great card, cute image, thanks for being a critter player this week. ;-)

Moira said...

Very cute!

Thanks for joining us at Critter Challenge Blog.

Please come back on Monday to play again!

Julie said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with the Critter challenge.

Leah the Orange said...

he is SO cute, Maria! i love the butterfly with the little blingy flourish, too - what a great accent!

gorgeous, springy card. so glad you've joined us again at The TownScrapper! :)

treesawardincrafts said...

Wow I love this. All those twinklies. Lovely.

lalkygirl said...

fab card,pretty colours and cute image,the butterfly is perfect
thanks for joining in at creative craft and good luck
lalkygirl x