*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 23, 2010

DTC#51-Springtime

Hi Ho Ladies! Time to print out your digis! It's Digital Tuesday Challenge day and our dear Paula has chosen the lovely theme of Springtime!

Stamps: Stitchy Stamps (butterfly love)
sentiment (Artful Inkables)
Papers: a big pack of I don't know!
Ink: Prisma/Copic markers
Other: MS heart border punch, SU! scallop circle punch
Cricut vine, brad & ribbon from stash.

I'm not a big fan of pastels so this IS spring like to me! lol I hope you'll play along with your digi spring and Easter cards & projects!
Checkout all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the DTC girls...
***Challenge Combo ALERT***

Oh, and after you make your fabulous Springtime creation and link it at Digital Tuesday, pop over to ABC Toys & Crafts design blog and link it there too for their Spring Challenge!

*******

Enjoy your Tuesday!
Hugs & Blessings!!!

19 comments:

Guylaine said...

very cute and adorable card

Donna said...

Adorable little card Maria, I love these colours together and this fairy image is soooo sweet with her glittery wings...beautiful :) Donna x

Joan said...

This is cute Maria. Love the gorgeous flower in the corner.

margie c said...

Beautiful card, Maria! I love these colors too! And that gorgeous is scrumptious!

Happy Tuesday :)
hugs, margie

Marlene said...

Another gorgeous creation, Maria!

Crystal said...

Maria this is sooo very pretty, I LOVE that flower you created and these colors are fabulous!

Holly said...

Thanks for the heads up on the challenges Maria! I see some awfully bright flowers this time of year, so I don't think you're off base not going with pastel colors! Your flower is gorgeous! I love the shimmery wings you've given your fairy too.

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Maria!! I just love your sweet girl image and your cheery colors!! The layout and flower are beautiful!
hugs,
Chris

Allison said...

so pretty, love the flower
AllisonX

Lisa Lou said...

Beautiful! Love the flower and the sparkle. :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow maria! this is beautiful. that flower is gorgeous and i love that stem too!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Maria this caught my eye on the blog the colours are so beautiful and vibrant and I do love that image and the flower a beautiful creation.

Hugs
Lorraine x

stitchy said...

Maria, I have seen alot of your cards in the past, but this one is by far one of the most beautiful. I love the flower accent and your coloring, wow..thank you so much for using my image..everything is just perfect..

stitchy xx

Vicki said...

Maria so pretty and i really love that flower!

HUGS,
Vicki

Anne said...

Love it Maria, your flower is awesome and really compliments your beautiful card. Hope you enjoy your day. Hugs xx

Elena said...

What a pretty card, Maria! I really like the beautiful layout you created! And flower too! :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! This is just precious!! I love your coloring and that image is just precious!! The sparkle makes it so stunning!! HUGS

Beth said...

There is only one word to describe this card Maria, Beautiful