*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 19, 2010

A Load of Cake from Squigglefly!

Happy Friday everyone! I have a fun birthday card to show you today!

image by Squigglefly artist Cheryl Alger

Stamps: Squigglefly (load of cakes),
sentiment-Little Paper Shop (going in circles)
Paper: SU! cs & DSP, Doodlebug design DP
Ink: Prisma/Koh-i-noor pencils
Other: MS border punch, CM circle cutting system,
SU! olive ribbon, other ribbon & button from stash,
SU! dazzling diamonds.


Isn't this a fun image? Squigglefly has so many wonderful images & artists, there's always something new going on! Tomorrow they will be having another mini release, so stay tuned!

For a 25% discount,
use discount code follower
in the Discount Code box
on the image detail page
at the store!

Here are the challenges...

*Squigglefly Monday chall~shiny embellies.
Sassy Cheryl~recipe
Totally Gorjuss~sweet.
Charisma Cardz~for the kids
Gingersnap Creations~frosting
Creative Craft~use a "2"
Think Ink Tuesday~B'day
Card Patterns~sketch
Opus Gluei~inspiration....I used the colors (brown basket with org/grn/white flowers)
Creatalicious~fav drink....I thought this was perfect to depict a Mango Margarita! lol

It's another beautiful day here in PA! My laundry has been drying so fast out on the line that I'm actually caught up with all the wash, not a trivial thing with 6 of us! lol I hope you're having great success today with whatever you're accomplishing!
Hugs to all!
Blessings!

37 comments:

Marlene said...

So adorable, Maria! (Yes, it has been gorgeous here in PA!)

Anne said...

Such a sweetie Marie, love it! Hugs x

Gina said...

I love the colors and what a fun image! And I am impressed, you have laundry caught up!

Silli said...

Maria, your card is so cute, I love the image and the coloring! Fabby. Hugs Silke

Crystal said...

Maria fabulous, GREAT COLORS Sweetie, enjoy your Friday!

Elena said...

So glad that you have wonderful weather, Maria!:)
I love this adorable card! the image is so much fun!

SweetnCrafty Gal said...

sweet card! thanks for playing with charisma this week! hugs carlyann xxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh maria, this is just gorgeous hun!! I love your coloring and that image is too funny!! :) so glad to have play along at Charisma hun!!HUGS

Holly said...

I love the colors on this Maria, and the little button with the ribbons is such a cute embellishment!

Cheryl said...

ADORABLE!!!!!
What a fantastic coloring job you did. LOVE IT!

craftymum said...

What a great image!!!
Thanks for joining us at TG with your fab card
Love sarah XXX

alina said...

very beautiful card, I love it! thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
hugs, Alina

Kat said...

Really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Rosemary said...

Hello Maria! I wrote something and posted it and then it gave me an error message - gosh, I hope I can remember what I wrote (it was inspired, lol). I am glad you were inspired by the basket, I was as well - it made me think of entertaining and look at the direction it took you. Beautiful card, really pretty to look at. You make such pretty cards; this one is fun but has such a classy touch too with the beautiful ribbon and the punched edge. Glad you participated with us at Opus Gluei!

Christine Riley said...

What a lovely card! I love the fun colors and the image is too cute. Perfect sentiment too :)
Hugs, Christine

Suzanne said...

This is a real cutie!

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun image Maria!! I just love your coloring and all the sparkle you added!! Great color combo and design!!
hugs and blessings,
Chris

Mina said...

wow Maria I love this image shes great, the green and orange are brillint together
Mina xxx

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Lovely work dear.

Melisa Waldorf said...

What a cute image!! I love it!

Dawn B. said...

Awww this is so sweet Maria.. I love this fun image for a birthday.. Great job..Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hahahaha...I LOVE this!

whoistracy said...

What a sweet card!

Justine said...

That is a great image maria, love the fun spring colors

Allison said...

its just fabby Maria
Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX

Penny said...

Thank you for playing in the creatalicious challenge this month! I've never had a margarita.. but a Mango margarita sounds GREAT!
Pen

Heather said...

Too cute.. Great job on all the challenges..

Chrissy D said...

Such a SWEET card with the orange and green! Love this!

Ann English said...

Love this card! Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Cheryls:)

Patti said...

This is so adorable... I love squigglefly images! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Artful INKables!

Abby said...

I just love the image...it's so much fun! All of the details are perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Creatilicious!

Abby:)

The Wired Angel said...

Beautiful Maria. Darling card for the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's this week!

JeanFB said...

This card totally made me smile! :D The perfect touch of frosting for the Gingersnap frosting challenge!

Bec said...

this is fabulous. thanks for joining us at BBCC..

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,fab colour combo and colouring.....I love it!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

Gingersnap Stampers said...

This is such a fun and whimsical card! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!