*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 27, 2010

Saturday Spotlight-Coffee

Happy Weekend everyone! Today, the Saturday Spotlight is on COFFEE....oooo, that should make a latte' you happy! lol


Stamps: Hero Arts (what's perking)
sentiment-CG
Paper: SU! cs & DP
Ink: SU! markers & Prisma pencils
Other: scallop square nesties, organza ribbon,
SU! scallop circle & circle punches

Isn't this a fun retirement card???

Our wonderful sponsor this week is The Cutting Cafe'!!! You can find a ton of COFFEE images & files available at the Cafe'!!!!

The   cutting cafe blinkie




Checkout the rest of the Divas for more inspiration...
Vicki
Chris
Boni
Crystal
Darlene
Dawn
Erin
Jessica
Jodi

I hope you can play along with us this week! Simply let COFFEE inspire you...images, colors, wherever your mind takes you!

**********


I was playing with my Hero Arts coffee stamps again!



You can receive

20% off any size order @

ABC Toys & Crafts

until the end of March

with discount code MM20

no minimum purchase!


Have a fabulous weekend!
Blessings!!!



*

20 comments:

Anne said...

Love it Maria, can I have a cup!!! The sentiment is great but doesn't seem to work for me. Since taking early retirement 5 years ago I seem to do more than ever - but it's all for pleasure, that's the difference!!! Have a good weekend. Hugs x

Dawn B. said...

Maria this is so sweet. I love the flowers on the cup. They are perfect for you paper.. Great job.. Have a terrific weekend..

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an awesome job you did with these images Maria. The flowers are an awesome touch!! Love the blue and green and your layout!! Awesome take on this week's challenge my friend!
blessings and hugs,
Chris

Have a great weekend!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Maria!! This is so gorgeous lady!! I love that yummy ribbon and the colors are fantastic!! :) Thanks for ALL of your stunning creations every week!! Enjoy your weekend!! BIG HUGS

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Wonderful card, Maria! Lov how well the coffee cup goes with your patterned paper! Very fun!

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful coloring on your coffee mug, Maria, and the pattern matches the DP perfectly! Hilarious sentiment, too!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW this is PERFECT and what a fun retirement creation!! Totally LOVE what you have done here ... so fun & creative!! You certainly ROCKED this challenge!! Wishing you a fun filled weekend my friend!!!

Christine Riley said...

This is so cute, Maria, I love it! That sentiment is adorable. Thanks so much for the link to the challenge yesterday, I'll definitely link my card to it. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. It's still chilly here, brrrr! :)
Hugs, Christine

Alanna said...

Super cute Maria. What fun stamps. I'm hoping to play in this week's challenge.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh this is super!

and i love your inside-outs card too!

Crystal said...

Maria WOW girl LOVE your coffee creation...You sure did do an amazing job with this challenge girl!!!! LOVE your layout!!!! Have a great weekend sweetie! Hugs!

Joan said...

Oh this is fantastic Maria. I love the colours and this coffee cup (and the way you've coloured it) is fabulous.

Allison said...

yummy card with scrummy papers , love the colours
Hope your weekend is going well-I'm at a training course with Misty all weekend and i am exhausted and even though its only 8pm I think i am going to fall into my bed now
AllisonX

Beth said...

Wonderful card Maria and I love the design of your card.

michele said...

gorgeous card maria perfect sentiment for retirement! hugs xx

Gina said...

I love the coloring on that mug I just love anything to do with coffee or tea.

Jean said...

Love the card - love the sentiment! lol - Just chanced upon your blog Maria and what a blog it is. You have so many fabulous cards. Love your work!

Tina said...

girl - this is amazing. Love all your color choices. I am a coffee lover - so I am definitely playing this week.

thanks for all your wonderful comments - they always brighten my day!

xo
tina
mommy scraps alot

Marlene said...

Beautiful card. I HATE coffee...I wonder if I should create a coffee haters card and enter it...heehee.

Regina Easter said...

that cup is simply sweet...love these colors...hugs