*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 13, 2010

Saturday Spotlight-Slick embellies!

Sorry for the washed out photo this time!

Welcome to another wonderful Saturday Spotlight challenge! This week we would like to see how SLICK you are! Yep, time to pull out all your shiny embellishments!


Stamps: Sassy Studio Designs
Paper: SU! cs, SU! DSP (good neighbor)
Ink: Copics
Other: sizzix scallop oval & swirls,
CM oval cutting system,
sparkle brads, ribbon,
glitter & SU! dazzling diamonds.

Our fabulous sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs with an offering of 4 digi images of your choice! how cool is that, thanks Lindsey!!!

Checkout how SLICK my DT sistahs are..
Vicki
Chris
Boni
Crystal
Darlene
Dawn
Erin
Jessica
Jodi

I hope you'll have an opportunity to play along with us @ Saturday Spotlight this week and show off your shiny embellies!


I'll be back with the challenges in a bit, I'm not posting from home and don't have my top secret challenge notes with me! lol

Hugs to you all, if you don't hear from me in the next day or two, we've boarded the ark and are adrift! Rain, rain go away....


Blessings!!!



*

23 comments:

Allison said...

lovely and fresh Maria
Have a good weekend
AllisonX

Christine Riley said...

This is beautiful! Love the sparkle and the image is adorable!
Hugs, Christine :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

You did such a great job with this image Maria!! Just love the sparkle and gloss. Your layout and colors are gorgeous!! Awesome job on the slick challenge my friend. Have a great weekend!
hugs and blessings,
Chris

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

super card! gotta love those swirls! fear not, nice weather is on the way - for sure!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is Fabulous girlfriend! LOVE your coloring and sparkle... just perfect!! You did an amazing job of making this mermaid "shine"! Have a great weekend! It's raining here too ... better days ahead they say!

Crystal said...

AWWW Maria she is sooo cute, lOVE how you used this image and your slick creation!!!!! Adorable creation sweetie!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi maria! I hope you having a lovely saturday. :) This is so CUTE! I love mermaids.

Joan said...

Very cute Maria! I love the sparkles!!! Have a great weekend.

America said...

great sparkle. FUN image & card!

Anne said...

Great card Maria, love your colour combo. Hugs x

Sparkle said...

This is very cute!

Allison said...

So cute and fun...love these original colors!

Debbie said...

What a fabulous card Maria, I love the cute mermaid and all the sparkle!
Hugs
Debbie x

Mummylade said...

it's stunning

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Maria, a lovely image!
Clairexx

craftingin said...

Your work is so good, i am new to crafting and hope that i can be producing work like this soon.
I have come acrossa blog as i am looking for inspiration and they are giving blog candy.
http://pwcraftycow.blogspot.com. just thought you may be interested.
I am now a follower of your blog. thanks C

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous little mermaid, Maria! I love the sparkly tail -- perfect bling for this slick gal. She really pops against the crisp white background, too!

Hope the weather wasn't quite so slick and you are less waterlogged than anticipated!!

Nicc79 said...

Awesome! I love this!!!

Cheryl said...

Adorable! I love your use of white space and your image is wonderful.

Alanna said...

What a great card Maria. I love the colors you used and that fun image.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!!! Maria, I ADORE this!! The colors are just fabby and the sparkle and smooth embellies are just PERFECT girl!!! You just rock with your creations lady!! Thanks so much!! HUGS

Donna said...

Hi Maria, white and aqua together are stunning and such a cute little mermaid image too...love teh added bling and swirls...very nice indeed :) Donna x

Elena said...

This card is so PRETTY, Maria! I really love all the sparkles!
Hope the rain went away! Wishing you warm and sunny days!