*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 25, 2010

Spring Blooms in Buttons

Happy Thursday everyone! We're over the hump and on our way to the weekend! yay!!!
I'm hosting today on the ABC Toys & Craft blog and we're celebrating springtime this week!

"Lots of sunny days ahead"

Stamps: My Cute Stamps (pop flowers)
Paper: SU! cs (summer sun, wild wasabi), DP scrap
Ink: SU! wild wasabi
Other: CB embossing folder, scallop nesties
MS butterfly punch, buttons & ribbon from stash

Have you been making SPRING cards this week? Well, then you could win a $10 gift cert over @ ABC Toys & Crafts....but you have to enter it with Mr Linky HERE! Just any spring card at all, we want to see Spring in Full Bloom!!!

I used a darling little stamp set today from My Cute Stamps called pop flowers, it was fun taking a bit of a break from digis and getting a little inky! Aren't these buttons super sweet?

*****Discount ALERT*****

There's still time to take advantage of 20% off your orders @ ABC Toys & Crafts during March!
Use discount code MM20 on any size order, no minimum purchase!

**********************

Here are the challenges...
Rosie & Dee's~colors
Loonie Stampers~use die cut
Secret Crafter Sat~spring
Paper Cutz~3 buttons/1 ribbon
Lots To Do~springtime
Cuttlebug Spot~wings
Crafty Cardmakers~spring
Flutter by Wednesdays~open

This week has been crazy...with kids in & out, going here & there, I never really know who is in my house! lol Though I will tell you, my craft area is still clean and my laundry is still caught up! Is that good enough to pass the super mom test?????

Praying peace and refreshing over all of you! HUGS!!!
Blessings!!

35 comments:

Marlene said...

This is such a pretty, delightful, happy happy card! I LOVE it, Maria!!!

Sparkle said...

Very cute!

Donna said...

Hey Maria, this little card is so cute and just perfect for spring...I love how you have used buttons for the flower heads and your organza ribbon is gorgeous :) Donna x

Anne said...

Very pretty card Maria and love spring colours. Have a happy day. Hugs x

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Absolutely adorable card, Maria! Love those buttons!

Nicc79 said...

Awesome!! I love it!!

Nikki
xx
http://nikkis-attic.blogspot.com/

Alanna said...

This is so pretty. I love the flowers and the buttons. If your laundry is done, then you are miles ahead of me. I can't seem to keep on top of mine.

Heather the MooseLover said...

Very pretty and springlike Maria!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crafty creations said...

Hiya Maria and what a beautiful fresh card you have created

Thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda

judie said...

this is lovely, i adore the way you have done the flowers, thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

Mervi said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for sharing this with us
at Rosie D's Challenge, good luck;-))m

Holly said...

Maria, I love the green and yellow! Your bow is wonderful too! Now you have found the perfect buttons to play with too!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness this is just precious! I love the colors and buttons. This card is so sweet and clean and beautiful!!!

Have a blessed day my friend!

Heather

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! So gorgeous!! I love your pretty colors and the buttons are awesome!! :) HUGS

Paula said...

Wow Maria this is so beautiful.

Paula xxxx

Joan said...

What a great card Maria!!!! I love the little button flowers!

Alex said...

What a FUN card! Love the dimension!

Thank you for Fluttering with us this week!

brenda said...

Hello Maria

This just beautiful, so fresh feeling and super use of the buttons. I just love it.

Thank you for sharing your lovey card with us at Rosie D's this week.

B x

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a cute card you did for the buttons and ribbon challenge, I really like it!

Danni said...

Oh Maria!! I love this..just a beautiful creation!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I just love this Maria!! The yellow and green with the buttons....gorgeous gf!!! Great take on the FBW challenge too!!

hugs,
Chris

Thanks for your kind words and prayers my friend!! You are a real blessing!

Nancy said...

Love the button flowers!! Awesome!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!

Saskia said...

Maria,

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge with your lovely work!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Deb Neerman said...

Love this, Maria!! So cheerful and spring-like!!

Justine said...

Maria this is outstanding, I love your fantastic idea of using the buttons. Very Springy

Jodi said...

How adorable!! Love the colors and the awesome buttons you used for flowers!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Dawn B. said...

Maria this is so fun. I love the bright colors.. I am in the mood for spring and then some.. Great job..

Gina said...

I love this! Perfect for spring, I especially like the daisy in the middle.

Rose said...

oh i love this!! and fab buttons for the flowers girl :)

Peggie said...

Cute card. Love the ribbon and buttons.

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Vicky said...

What an amazing creation...I adore it, the colors are so fitting for our challenge...

Thank's for joining Crafty Cardmakers this week
x
Vicky

Beth said...

Oh how Springy this is love how you used the buttons for your flowers adorable Maria

Vixykins said...

Gosh this is stunning, I ♥ it! The buttons are fantastic!
Thanks for coming to play at Crafty Cardmakers x