*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 15, 2010

Squigglefly- Shiny Embellishments

Happy, happy Monday! I love to start the week off with Squigglefly!!! I have a really fun card to show you today with one of the new SF releases!

There's a new Squigglefly challenge today, simply use something SHINY on your SF project this week!


Stamps: Squigglefly (space adventures)
Papers: DCWV
Ink: Prisma pencils
Others: CB emb folder, shiny star brad

This image is part of one of the larger sets SF carries! A bunch of images, sentiments, a border and even an invitation element!!!

I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week!

****Discount Alert****

We just reached over 200+ followers on the Squigglefly blog and we're celebrating with a 25% discount!

Just enter discount code follower in the Discount Code box on the image detail page at Squigglefly.com Discount expires when March does!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, big HUGS!!!
Be Blessed!

11 comments:

Donna said...

Good morning Maria, your card us fab and so well done in these colours...absolutely brilliant...your DP look a bit like asteroids in the background lol! Hope you have a great week :) Donna x

Holly said...

Wonderful card Maria! I love your whole color combo for this!

Craftyanny said...

A great card Maria:)
Anne x

Christine Riley said...

This is so cute, Maria! I love how you used the black and white glitter paper and then added color to the rocket, what a great effect. Love the sentiment too! :)
Hugs, Christine

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Now that is really awesome!! I think this makes for such a cool boy card! LOVE IT!! :)

Elena said...

This card looks so cool, Maria! I even know who in my family will have the same opinion! :)

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, this is just adorable, Maria! Any l'il boy would love to receive this card ... love the color combo and that fabulous DP!!

Justine said...

This is so fun Maria, I love that laser. My don would think this was the coolest.

Rose said...

what a fun card!!! and gray is my fav color so this one is a hit :)

Gina said...

That is so much fun, I love the retro look of the space gun! Great card.

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Absolutely FAB projects!! Love the ray gun - really striking even for a totally fun card!!