*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 29, 2010

Squigglefly#42-Flower Power

Good Monday Morning!

We have a new Squigglefly challenge for you today! I'm hosting and I've chosen the theme FLOWERS!!!

I used one of the brand spankin' new....






Inside Out artist-Chesney Young

Stamps: Squigglefly (Inside Out-perk up)
Papers: K&Co.
Ink: Copics, Prisma markers
Other: CB emb folder, satin ribbon
from stash

Too fun! I hope you'll grab your Squigglefly images and play along! As always, there's a prize in the mix!!! Squigglefly Challenge Blog

Short & sweet! I have 3 posts for you today, yikes!
Stay tuned for my monthly Fred She Said challenge card and my Cute Daisy May GDT card! Now I'm off to bed!

Blessings!!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. Love the petal coming off the paper!!

Anne said...

I was looking at these new Inside-Outs and this was the one I liked best! Fantastic card as usual Maria. Have a lovely day. Hugs x

Craftyanny said...

Adorable card Maria
Anne x

Fern said...

OMGosh, how cute and creative is this - inside and out!!!! I luv it, Maria!!!!

Alanna said...

I love these images. Super cute and fun.

Kim said...

Don't you just love these Inside Outs!!!!!
Love your card!!!!

Holly said...

Beautiful colors Maria, and I love your bow. I really like how you have the petal popped up a bit for dimension.

Suzanne said...

Beautiful!