*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 8, 2010

ABC Toys-Like fine wine...

Happy Thursday everyone! I can't believe how fast the days go by, soon time for another weekend! I'm hosting the ABC design team blog today and I have a birthday card to show you!

Put on your Rose' colored glasses for a look...


Like fine wine...you've aged to perfection
Stamps: Crafty Secrets (wine lovers)
Paper: SU! cs & DSP
Ink: SU! classic (for stamping & distressing)
Other: organza ribbon, dew drops


I used some stamps from my Crafty Secrets wine lovers set for my MILs birthday card! This set has so many stamps and I have so many ideas, my head is just buzzing...


You should see all the beautiful Crafty Secret sets Julie carries, they're a dream to work with! Pop on over to the ABC store and have a look around, so much to see, so much to stamp!!!
Use code CDAJ2010 at Checkout and recieve an additional 15% off of non-sale items until June 30th 2010.


Here are the challenges...
One Stitch @ a time~anything goes
ABC ~R for red
Pollycraft~anything goes

That's it from me, back to stamping I go! I hope you are able to set aside some time for yourself today and create something fabulous!!!
Blessings!!!

28 comments:

Tina said...

Maria - this is stunning - so upper class baby...
xo
tina

mommy scraps alot

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

How funny that we both posted grape-themed projects today! Love this CS set. I like the vintage feel of this card. Nice job!

Holly said...

Love it! Your bow is wonderful, and I love the patterned paper beneath the image.

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the vintage feel to the card. The inking and layout and papers are all so elegant. Gorgeous, great card!
Hugs and blessings, Christine :)

chercroppin said...

So, so pretty Maria! I have the wine theme in my kitchen! Love your ribbon and those dew drops are the perfect touch! miss ya!

Anneke said...

You made a wonderful card, I do like the elegant style of it.
Love

Marlene said...

Beautiful classic card, Maria!

Kristie said...

Very pretty, Maria!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is lovely, Maria. A very pretty birthday card.

Paula said...

I LOVE this Maria! what a great stamp set!!

The colours are beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft
xx

Deb Neerman said...

Just fabulous, Maria! LOVE those stamps and that yummy-lookin' bow!

Rose said...

this is awesome and i love the sentiment :) beautiful papers!!

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Maria!! Love your distressing, ribbon and color choice!! The image and sentiment are perfect!!

Hope you are doing well my friend!!

hugs,
Chris

Cheryl said...

oh maria hun this is really beautiful so love the distressing on this bless you for joining us over at OSAAT hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Sarah said...

Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, Stunning card, lovely detail and colour, hope to see you again on Sunday for our next challenge, Good Luck
Sarah
xx

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!! Just love the rich, elegant colors!

Gina said...

Gorgeous colors! That set looks fantastic too.

Elena said...

Gorgeous card, Maria! Really love the sentiment!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is awesome Maria! This is ONE of my favorite Crafty Secrets sets and the color you chose is PERFECT! Fun creation, I'm sure she'll love it!

Cathy said...

Fab card and great sentiment! Thank you for joining in the ABC this time.
Cathy xx

sam said...

Great card. Loving the colours and the image that you have used. Thanks for joining us here at OSAAT and i hope you'll pop back on Sunday to check out the winners and our next challenge.
Sam x

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Fab creation, and thanks for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at OSAAT. Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see who won and find out all about our next challenge :)
Good luck!

stitchy said...

Maria, wow, that card is fantastic, right up my alley for my mil too lmao...but be a mil thing lol..Harrisburg PA huh, I'm a Pittsburgh girl, well I use to be long time ago lol...Love your card to pieces hun, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT - good luck

stitchy xx

Susan said...

What a delightful blog, I have enjoyed reading it. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

Beth said...

This is very Chic and Classy looking Maria you did a beautiful job with it.
Hugs

Debby said...

Wow this is purty! I need that set!