*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 15, 2010

A Clean & Simple Hello!

Happy Thursday everyone! The weekend is almost here, just hang in there a little longer!

I'm hosting over at the ABC DT blog and have a Clean & Simple card to show you today! Probably one you could whip up with some of those scraps on your crafting table right now!!!

Stamps: My Cute Stamps (pop flowers)
Paper: SU! cs, polka dot scraps
Ink: Memento, SU! classic
Other: scallop & circles punches,
black thread & a button

I got inky again, and to be honest, I'm REALLY enjoying it! I've been using digis for over a year now and have missed my stamps terribly! I won't give up digis (for so many wonderful reasons) but I'll be pulling out the rubber stamps a bit more now!!

This My Cute Stamps set is one of my new "go-to" sets. It's fun & simple stamps lend themselves to any occasion, quick & easy!! I used the flower & sentiment from the set for this CAS card! My stitching is faux, but I've use a wee bit of black knotted thread on the side to give the illusion of real stitching! too fun!

Talk about fun...Julie has some Copic candy over at the store blog! (this is a different Copic candy than I announced the other day) Pop over to the ABC Store blog and check out the deets!




oh, and while you're there, sign up for the ABC newsletter!! That will keep you up-to-date on all the new releases, offers and discounts!!!

Here are the challenges...
Creative Inspirations (sun)~green/black/flower
Crafty Angels~my fav things....faux stitching & CAS style!
Simple Doodles~inspire someone
Crafty Creations~limited edition.
Stampin' Royalty~kiss! keep it simple, sweetie!
Pixie Cottage~product: buttons
CAS-tastic~open

Enjoy your day and thanks so much for stopping by! HUGS to you!
Blessings!



*

36 comments:

Katie said...

What a great CAS card.
I fnd it so hard not to load up on embellishments and yet when others do it I really like it!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

maxine said...

A great card Maria hugs Maxine

Beautiful Greetings said...

What a wonderful clean card! I love the colors. Thanks for playing with the Pixie Cottage this week.

Alanna said...

This is fabulous Maria. Love the clean look of it.

Deb Neerman said...

Just beautiful, Maria! LOVE the color combo, and the clean and classy style! Another winner!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is darling Maria!1 I love your color combo and the simple elegant style!! Your stitching looks fab!! Way to incorporate all those challenges too!!

hugs,
Chris

Jeanette said...

Love the colors and the clean and simple klines! Gorgeous!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Dawn B. said...

I have been trying to save out my scraps and make a simple card with them each time for extras.. This is perfect for that.. I am sooo ready for the weekend.. Have a great one.

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

Sarah Newman said...

Very pretty card! I like the stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Shanda Stirk said...

Very cute card! I like the stitching too with the little thread at the end. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

EverydayMe said...

golly I haven't been here in awhile... sorry... life sometimes gets in the way... love the cards... and thanks for the copic info... will have to go check them out after I check out what I've missed... anyway... hope you're fine.... and love love love the cards...
{{hugs}} Michelle

Elena said...

This CAS is so pretty! Love the polka dot paper! And your faux stitching is amazing, love the idea with tiny bows! :)

Queenie said...

That is such a pretty card,lovely Maria!
Glad you got inked up again,lol.
Thank you so much for joining us again this week over at Creative Inspirations and good luck.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

Cheryl said...

oh this is one gorjus card,love the papers you used and such wonderful detail too thanks for joining us over at creative inspirations hugs cheryl xxxxx

Karin said...

This is sooo my kind of card...I love the polka dots!

Gina said...

Sometimes it is nice to sit down and do a CAS card. Yours is great and you are right, great way to use some scraps!

Allison said...

love this to bits Maria
Have a great weekend
AllisonX

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009 said...

Gorgeous card! The stitching totally makes it! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Mandy said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations
hugs Mandy xx

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Maria. Love that CAS style and you do it exceptionally well. Fanb use of the sketch.
Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage challenge.
Sharon xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Shirl said...

What a clever idea with the faux stitching and such a pretty card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Angels and good luck with the top 3.
Hugs Shirley x x x

Cheryl said...

only me again hun thanks also for joining us at the pixie cottage too hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

Angie Cortes said...

A perfect CAS card!! I love the stitching and the cute little flower!! Thanks for playing along at CAS-tastic Wednesdays!!

Rose said...

maria this is awesome!! you totally rocked the CAS :) Thanks for joining us on Simple Doodles!!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card! I love the clean lines and beautiful DP! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!
hugs
Risa:)

Katarina said...

Fab card. Love how elegant it looks.
Thanks for joining the pixie cottage this week. Hope to see you again.

Christine Riley said...

I love this card! The stitching is the perfect accent. This is a gorgous CAS card, I am terrible at making CAS cards, but you've inspired me :)
Hugs, Christine

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Simply beautiful Maria! Love the color combo and the cute button flower. Thanks for joining in at The Pixie Cottage! Hope to see you again next week. :)

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with your lovely work! Good luck!

Greetings,
Saskia (Guest Designer)

LeAnne said...

This is so fun, Maria!

Sandra Farrell said...

And clean and simple it is!! Beautiful work. Great card. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Royalty.

acreativeneed said...

Maria this is such a perfect CAS card!! Love it!! Thanks for joining in the limited edition challenge at Crafty Creations!
smiles,Deena

jimlynn said...

This is just so perfect! Wonderful card.

Trish Hughes said...

love your work!!! thanks so much for playing along with SD.
trish