*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 14, 2010

Creative Belli-Die Cuts

Happy, happy Wednesday!

Still a bit chilly here today but the temps are on their way up this afternoon!
JOAN, I found my fuzzy socks!!!! lol

The new Creative Belli challenge is up and it's an easy peasy one...use a die cut! I used my scallop square nesties, how easy is that?!



Stamps: Sweet & Sassy digital-images & sentiment-(Bee Happy)
Paper: SU! cs & DSP, K&Co scraps
Ink: Prisma pencils & markers
Other: nesties, CB folder, dazzlin' diamonds
Creative Memories cutting system

Our sponsor for the next two weeks is Sweet & Sassy Stamps, I've used their Bee Happy set which contains two images & two sentiments! The single bee is glittered & popped! I CB'd the scallop square for a bit of interest!

Please visit the other Belli girls and see their beautiful creations...
They really ROCKed the Sweet & Sassy images we were so generously given! I'll be CASEing some of these designs ladies!!

Here are some challenges...

Creative Belli
~use ANY die cut.
Corrosive chall~texture
Paper Sundaes~make a scene
Stampalicious chall~critters
Clearly Delightful Monthly Challenge~dry emboss/yellow
and
Opus-Gluei~birds....ok, I'm going with the birds & the bees theme ladies! lol The TOOG gals are too fun, checkout their challenge and see if you can qualify your card this week!

***on the homefront****

Well, we were able to sell some of our homeschool books/curriculum at the sale! I made a bit of money then proceeded to stop at a little scrapbook shop on the way home and spend some! I know, I know....I should be re-investing that money in homeschooling, but they had some Basic Grey papers there....and they're soooooo purrrrrdy!!!! lol

Oh, and yesterday, I realized I missed a whole bookshelf section, so I'm off to sort that today and get my HS objectives finished & mailed to our school district! Actually I'm getting all my schooling 'stuff' done ahead of my schedule which completely shocked me! I love it when I'm more organized than I thought I was! haha

********

Praying healing & health over you today, take care!!!
Blessings!!!!

31 comments:

Christine Riley said...

This is too cute! Love the yellow and the touch of red is just perfect, it really sets the image off. Love it!
Hugs and Blessings,

Christine
PS I need to find my fuzzy socks, it's cold again here :)

jdmommy said...

Maria, this is just so cute! I love the combination of colors, and the scallops with the fun hive and bee! Great job!!

Joan said...

Oh, Yay Maria - I'm so glad you found your fuzzy socks!!!! I actually need mine here today too. I love this card. It's fabulous!!!!!.....the colours and the layout!!!

Jana said...

I LOVE your take on the OPUS GLUEI challenge this week. It's what we are all about: seeing where your inspiration takes you. The Birds and the Bees is very clever. Thank you for playing with us.

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Maria,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Maria, once again you've been busy since my last visit with more gorgeous makes, im loving them all hunny. Hope your having a good week, enjoy your evening,hugs Linda x

Tina said...

Maria this adorable - love the hive...you always inspire me.

tina
mommy scraps alot

Holly said...

How stinkin CUTE!!!! Love your glittered bee and your gorgeous colors!

Heather said...

This is super cute! Great card!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Maria...such cute images and WOW, your coloring is gorgeous!!!! I love the wavy scallop at the bottom, too!!!

Ceal said...

Maria, your card is so cute! love the colors and your coloring

Pops x said...

This is fab honey i love the colours really cool, hugs pops x

Holly said...

Congrats on being organized and selling some of your homeschooling stuff! I'd say that is deserving of a little basic grey paper!
Your card is adorable and I love your sentiment!

Marlene said...

Another adorable card!

Hey - it's NEVER a bad thing to spend money on Basic Grey papers! LOL!

K. Joy said...

What a cute card! I love the burgundy with the yellow, and the bee is really cute. :) Thanks for playing with us at CDBC!

Allison said...

FABULOUS card , love the image- would be ideal for bee happy in your new home too
AllisonX

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is darling! and way to go on the sale. what's a few pennies on yourself - after all you did the teaching and ran the sale!!!!!

wonderful card. the warm weather is coming we had 83 today!

alicaz said...

Very pretty! Nice coloring and great papers!

Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

Peggie said...

What neat card. Love bees. Yellow Jackets were my hs mascot plus the colors were gold and red. Love the card. I've been selling off my home school books and supplies but not to buy more. Proceeds should go for college but they seem to be going for more stamping supplies.

Courtney Baker said...

Very cute!

Tricia said...

Ooo - I love the colors you chose!! Cute card!

Laurie tx stamper said...

Very adorable and that bee hive is the cutest! I like the design, thanks so much for playing CDBC4!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so very cute, I love the beehive! Thanks for joining us at CDBC4

Melisa Waldorf said...

Adorable card Maria!

Blankiefinder said...

Very cute! Great papers and layout, I love your squiggly strip that your sentiment is on!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

EverydayMe said...

how adorable is that card... I love it... {{hugs}} Michelle

Elena said...

Glad to hear that sale went well! :)
Can't wait to see your new BG DP!
This card turned out so cute! And your coloring is so pretty!

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Sweet card!

xoxo,
Lori

Justine said...

What a fun card Maria, love that image

Davi said...

What a fun card...You found the perfect dp to use with the image! I love that little bee popped up! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super cute card, Maria. Thanks for playing the CDCB4!