*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 13, 2010

Creative Card Crew-Birthday Time

Hello again!
Are you ready for another Creative Card Crew challenge??? The theme is simply BIRTHDAY! Remember we are a fortnightly challenge so you have 2 weeks to play along!

I'm always in need of birthday cards and mostly the masculine ones...



Stamps: The Stamping Boutique (Keith)
SU! hip hip hooray (cupcake)
Paper: SU! cs & K&Co DP
Ink: Prisma markers, white gel pen
Other: SU! brads, twine

Gosh, there are a lot of layers to this simple card, huh! I used the white gel pen to give him a plaid shirt! too fun!

Our sponsor for the next 2 weeks is my other beloved DT company -The Stamping Boutique!!! Checkout all the fabulous images HERE!!

Have you seen the fabby inspiration from all the CCC gals...

Paula
Emma
Janna
Linda
Linda C
Pauline
Sandie
Sam
Victoria

I hope you'll play along if you make any birthday cards over the next two weeks!!! The Creative Card Crew challenge blog!

*************************


Oh and how would you like to win these????
The Stamping Boutique would love to send them to you...
click HERE to enter!


Enjoy your Tuesday!
Hugs & Blessings!!!

11 comments:

Crystal said...

Maria SOOOOO CUTE!!!

Danni said...

What a fabulous card!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet Maria. I love all her images.. Great boy card.. TFS

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, this is soooooooooo cute, Maria! Love that image ... and you've colored him so wonderfully. You totally rocked the "Dreaded Man Card!"

Marlene said...

Oh, I need more masculine type cards too....but they're my nemesis!

Great job!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card Maria.
luv
Debby

Holly said...

Great card - I LOVE how you did his shirt!

Christine Riley said...

Wonderful card! Such a great guy card. I'm terrible at making guy cards because almost everything I make has to have pink in it or it doesn't look right to me :) Needless to say, hubby has gotten quite a few "girly" cards :)
Hugs, Christine

maxine said...

Fab card

EverydayMe said...

what a cute card... and will be checking out that giveaway!!! thanks!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Elena said...

Adorable card, Maria! I really love how you colored boy's shirt!