*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 13, 2010

DTC #54- Paper Piecing

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Our sunshine has gone away and has left us a dreary rainy day today! My toes are again cold and I don't like it...I must learn to wear shoes!!!

Today, we have a brand new challenge for you @ Digital Tuesday!! Our sweet Amy would like to see paperpiecing with digitals!!! too fun!

Stamps: My Grafico (birthday girl)
Papers: K&Co
Ink: Copics for skin
Other: bobunny ribbon, ek flower punch,
button from stash
Our sponsor for this round is My Grafico and they have generously given the DT some images to play with! Paperpiecing is very easy with digis, simply pick your piecing papers and load them in the printer with your cardstock, print & cut! I hope you're inspired to give it a try if it's new to you!!!

Checkout what the other DTC girls created....


Come play with us, you can use any digital images on your projects!!! The Digital Tuesday Challenge

Have a lovely day and I'll be back with a masculine b'day card in a bit!
Blessings!!!

11 comments:

Holly said...

Maria what a sweet card! I love that you paper pieced her hair too! The way you tie your buttons around your bow is a trick I've got to remember to try!

Joan said...

Wonderful card Maria - I love all the paper piecing!!!! Sounds like; you need a pair of nice fluffy socks for cold days. I hate wearing shoes, but I will stick on fluffy socks from time to time in the house. Have a good day.

Joan said...

Wonderful card Maria - I love all the paper piecing!!!! Sounds like; you need a pair of nice fluffy socks for cold days. I hate wearing shoes, but I will stick on fluffy socks from time to time in the house. Have a good day.

Joan said...

Wonderful card Maria - I love all the paper piecing!!!! Sounds like; you need a pair of nice fluffy socks for cold days. I hate wearing shoes, but I will stick on fluffy socks from time to time in the house. Have a good day.

Sue said...

Hi Maria
aww what agorgeous card i luv the paper peicing looks brill, great colours, sue,x

Crystal said...

AWWW Maria this is sooo CUTE!! Your paper piecing is FABULOUS!!!!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling! I love the paper piecing.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Maria this is so adorable I love the colours you chose to use on this one isn't she a little beauty. We haven't got rain...yet...but blimey it is so cold my feet always get cold takes me ages to warm them when I go to bed....pity I haven't got a partner whose back I could warm them on lol.
Big Hugs
Lorraine x

Marlene said...

Adorable, Maria! Love the paper-piecing!

Danni said...

Now she is CUTE!! Adorable card!

EverydayMe said...

that is just too too too adorable... I love the colors you chose!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle