*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 27, 2010

DTC #56-Anything BUT a card!

Good Morning all, hope your Tuesday is starting out sweet!

We have a new challenge for you @ Digital Tuesday; we're making anything BUT a card this week!



The phase, "Anything BUT a card" always intimidates me when I first see it, but I'm up for a challenge!!! There are so many templates out there now, along with tutorials on different card techniques, especially over @ SCS...so it should be easy to create "anything but a card" for this challenge! ey?

I actually found this digital, pre-colored printout from Funky Fairy on my flash drive stash! I just printed it out, folded on the dotted lines, tied a bow and made a front panel! I used Junkits whimsical letters to spell out "sweet" and part of a stamp from SU! fun filled set for the "for you"!

Is Funky Fairy still around, couldn't find a site????

This treat box is just the right size for my Reese's PBcups (yummo, favorite candy)!!!



Our fabulous sponsor this week is Some Odd Girl

They have adorable images, FREEbies and run a challenge blog with no vendor restrictions, so add them to your challenge list!!!

Now, be inspired by all the wonderful DTC gals....
Amy
Anne-Marije
Ellie
Lora
Lorraine
Michelle
Sandy
Shelly

They are so creative!!!

Hope you can play along, remember you can use any type of digital element on your creation while following the theme to enter!!! Digital Tuesday Challenge

It's been so dreary & rainy here in PA, we actually started a fire to take the chill off! lol
brrr
Have a super fun day!
Blessings!!!

10 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous box Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jodi said...

Adorable box! This is perfect for all occasions!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Ellie said...

Fantastic little box Maria. Would work for so many little items!

~Michelle~ said...

very fun little project. anything BUT a card intimidates me too, until I get into it!! LOL!

Marlene said...

Sweet!!! (The project AND the candy!)

Rose said...

YUMMY!!! :)

paulssandy said...

Well, anything that has chocolate as part of it is right up my bag, LOL. I like the idea of the little box to fit the PB cups in.

I, too am getting addicted to digital stamps and paper. The thing I love the most is playing with them in Photoshop Elements. It is as addictive as the digital stamps themselves.

Anne-Marije said...

ohh this is gorgeous!
xxx Anne-Marije

Deb Neerman said...

Yummilicious, Maria!!

Chrissy D said...

Yummmm - this is SCRUMPTIOUS Maria!