*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 26, 2010

SFC #46-Blues & Greens

Happy, happy Monday!!! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

We have a new Squigglefly Challenge for you today; use any shade of blues & greens as your main colors!


SF artist-Diane Carubia
Stamps: Squigglefly.com (Cookie & Squirrel)
sentiment-PennyBlack
Paper: SU! cs, K&Co DP
Ink: Copics, Prisma markers
Other: ribbon from stash.

I hope you'll have an opportunity to play along with us this week!
Squigglefly Mon Chall~use blues & greens & a SF image.


And check out this deal...

Click graphic to read all the details!!!

How cool is that!

The sky is dark and the lightning is flashing, I'm trying to type quickly in case we lose electricity!
lol I be back later to post the challenge list for this card!
Enjoy your day!!!
Blessings!!!

16 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card!

Marlene said...

Adorable!

Anne said...

Hi Maria, so many gorgeous cards since I last popped in. Have a good day. Hugs x

Craftyanny said...

Morning Maria
Love this one, such a cutie
Anne x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable card Maria, fab sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Crystal said...

Oh my word Maria TOOOOO CUTE!

CraftyC said...

Aww, this is so cute Maria, a beautiful card!
Clairex

Holly said...

Maria this is sweet as can be! I love your background paper and the ribbon you picked is perfect! Fun challenge you gave everyone - I love these colors together!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

aaaaaa-dorable!

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooooooooooo cute, Maria; love this!

Joan said...

Very cute Maria.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Maria this is gorgeous what a fabulous image and coloured so beautifully I love it my friend.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Christine Riley said...

This is so sweet, I love that image and the colors you used. Too cute! :) Make sure to check out my blog, you won my blog candy! :)
Hugs, Christine

Rose said...

hahaha that image is too funny! naughty squirrel :) fantastic card maria

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh another Sweet Card! Love the coloring and that paper!