*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 21, 2010

Squigglefly Rewinds!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today some of the Squigglefly DT members are showcasing some older images from Squigglefly.com! We have added sooo many new images & new artists just this year alone so it was nice to go through the images and see what I missed! lol

All SFDT members are listed on my sidebar. A quick way to go down the list....right click on one name and open in a new page, when your done, "X" out and click on the next name! easy peasy!


image by Squigglefly artist- Rich Davis
Stamps: Squigglefly (Spring Suite 2)
sentiment-SU! so many sayings
Papers: SU! cs, K&Co DP
Other: MS around the page punches, circle punch,
button, floss, ribbon from stash.

I had such fun paper piecing this sweet tweet, especially with this gorgeous DP! I enjoyed making the scrunchy flower too and can you believe I actually found a matching button in "grandma's button jar"!!!!

I hope you have an opportunity to visit Squigglefly.com and see all the image and artists! You'll find a variety of styles from whimsical to realistic, some scenery, some vintage and of course the beloved ShyBears!!!

So checkout the DT members today and see if you missed any must-have images!!!!

Here are some challenges...
Lily Boo too~colors
Verona's Sat chall~Happy/colors
Crazy Amigo~flower
One Stop Craft~things w/wings
Just For Fun Color chall~colors



This next section is mostly for family & non-card making friends that read my blog...

***on the homefront****
Gosh, April is flying by! We are trying really hard to finish up our school year and fill any academic gaps we might have. I do have most of my legal paperwork done, so I can concentrate on helping the kids put their portfolios together!
The whole family is thankful tax season is over along with first quarter taxes...Mommy is a much nicer person when her face isn't buried in a "ledger"! lol
oh, and my sweet hubby had to recently go back to school!! He even had to take a test!!! I'm so proud of him!! He aced the test and received federal certification for something or other! yay!!
So april has been crazy and doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon....but I'm sure life would be a bit boring if I was only headed in one direction at a time!
******

Hugs to all!
Blessings!!

30 comments:

Danni said...

What a fun, pretty card! Great job!

Holly said...

Maria, I love the paper pieced bird and the big flower you gave him to hold! Great flower! The colors are just gorgeous, and love the border at the bottom!
Ya for your hubby passing his test! Did you homeschool him too? LOL!

Anne said...

Oh this bird is lovely! Great card Maria

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Maria! Love that cute bird image!

Jennifer Scull said...

just a gorgeous card all the way around - from the wonderful image to that jaw droppin' flower to the fabby border! 2 thumbs up, dear friend! :)

Audrey said...

Gorgeous!

Marlene said...

Love the card - and congrats to your hubby! (Yes, I read it all...LOL...I'm a nosy parker!)

Heather said...

I just love that flower! WOW! great job!

glendabrooks said...

What a happy card! I love all the attention to detail!! Great Job!!

Kim said...

wonderful card Maria! Love the color theme you used!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this, Maria! That paper-pieced bird is tooo cute and I love your paper flower! Soooooo pretty!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty Maria!! Love the paper pieced bird and your paper flower!! Hope all is well my friend.
hugs,
Chris

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Maria this is divine I love what you have done with that image which I love and that flower is gorgeous this has a very elegant look to it
Hugs
Lorraine x

Crystal said...

Maria sooooo beautiful, I LOVE the border!!!

Rose said...

Maria this is beautiful and i love the paper pieced bird :)

Margret Brandt said...

Thats a wonderfull card...I love it

Rosie said...

A wonderful card.

Rosie

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness how cute is this! I love the big flower!

Starla said...

Gorgeous card!! Love that DP too!!

Silvia said...

Great idea, beautiful piece of art.

Kristina said...

Beautiful card. That is such a pretty image and the edge punch is fabulous. Glad you joined us this month at LB2.

~JulieH~ said...

Oh this is beautiful! Love the paper piecing and the flower is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at LB2 this month
Juliexx

Suzi said...

A wonderful card Maria, love the paper piecing and your design. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi x

Christine Riley said...

Gorgeous, Maria, I love the image and that flower is gorgeous!
Hugs and Blessings, Christine

katesacraftybugger said...

great card ,thanks for playing with LB2

Annes Art said...

Beautiful card!!

Kazzy73 said...

Beautiful card and beautiful colours.Thanks for joining us at LB2 this month.
Karen x x x

TheKatsWhiskers said...

So pretty and I love your home-made flower!! Thanks for joining us at LB2. Kat x

Tineke said...

Love the bird and your handmade flower!Thank you for joining us at LB2 this month.

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

I just adore this card! Thanks for playing along with us at JFF stamps!