*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 6, 2010

ABC Toys-It's Time to Celebrate

Happy, happy Thursday! I was playing with some of my Hero Arts stamps today and wanted to share this little beauty!

I wouldn't quite call this a CAS card, maybe BBS...busy but simple! lol


Stamps: Hero Arts (Cuckoo Clock)
sentiment -CG
Papers: BasicGrey (offbeat), SU! cs
Ink: Prisma pencils
Other: organza ribbon, Nesties,
Hero Arts crystal gem

How cool is this clock set?! I really liked the sentiments with this one!


Over the next few weeks ABC Toys & Crafts store will be highlighting some of their stamp companies and posting special DISCOUNTS! I'm so happy to be able to help Julie spread the word and work with so many of these great companies! So stay tuned for some great bargains!!


Here are some challenges...

*Creative Belli~birthday
Corrosive Chall~birthdays
C.R.A.F.T.~wed/birthdays
CAS-tastic chall~CAS birthday
Simon Says~b'day/celebration


Enjoy your day!
Blessings to you!

15 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Maria, another gorgeous card hunny am absolutely loving that image. I hope your well, sorry ive not been by for a while, where does the time go??? i am constantly playing catch up, not finding much time to craft or blog just now. Hope your having a good week, hugs Linda x

Marlene said...

Oh, I love the cuckoo clock stamp set. How adorable! You did a fantastic job with the card, too. That ribbon just sets it off nicely.

Helen Dooley said...

Gorgeous card. I love the clock. You chose perfect colors for this card.

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh you are right, that clock set is the cutest and I love your coloring and colors on your card!

Holly said...

Great background paper to go with this image and I adore the sentiment!

Deb Neerman said...

I adore this, Maria! And knowing your work as well as I do, this IS clean and simple!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's "CAS-tastic Wednesday" Birthday Card challenge! Ya know, 'cuz I'd never come to your blog otherwise, lololol!

Sending hugs, Sweetie!!

maxine said...

A fantastic card Maria, I love your colour combo and lo

Dawn B. said...

My grandma used to have a cuckoo clock.. I have always loved these.. Great job.. I love the BBS.. You may have started something new..:)

Karen B. said...

This is a fabulous creation! Your patterned paper and coloring go so well together!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

That patterned paper is wonderful! I like the red with the brown and the style of the oval's border!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Shelly said...

This is so cute, Maria. The sentiment is such a fun one. I love the BBS classification. :)

Martine said...

This is gorgeous :), such pretty papers and such a sweet image too, thanks so much for joining in with the Simon Says Stamp Blogaversary Celebration :)


xx

Martine

Trimgym said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Angie Cortes said...

Gorgeous card! I dsp is just perfect for the image! Thanks for playing at CAS-tastic Wednesday!!

Nina S. B. Macaulay said...

Great card with really cool bold paper, and i love the image :O)

Have a nice weekend and good luck in the challenge :O)

Regards Nina