*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 26, 2010

Belli Challenge #92-Flat Belli & a Sketch

Happy Wednesday, we're half way there! Can you believe this weekend is the "un-official" start of Summer...Memorial Day weekend! Wasn't I just cooking on the woodstove the other week? lol

Well, another 2 weeks have passed and it's time for a new Creative Belli Challenge! yay!! We have a sketch for you along with a request to use flat embellishments!

My flat bellies...

DP-designer paper
glitter
stickers
border punch
embossing powder



Stamps: SU!
Paper: vintage book page, K & Co DP
Ink: SU! classic black
Other: MS border punch, K&Co flower sticker,
black emb powder, butterfly stickers

I hope you'll dig through your stash and pull out your flat belli-s and come play the Belli Challenge with us....

Chris Dickinson
Holly Brown
Anne Harmon
Ceal Pritchett
Joan Ervin
Joy Hadden
Liz Williams
Robin Kirkpatrick
Melisa Waldorf
Darsie Bruno
Dani Marcus
Jessica Stockmeyer
Shelly Schmidt

Here are the challenges...
Creative Belli~ sketch & flat embellies
Divine Diva Inspiration~inspirational photo
Gingersnap Creations~read/text
CAStastic Wed~a bit of green
Paperminutes~colors
Colour Create~colours.
Theme Thursday~beauty



We had such a beautiful day yesterday, I enjoyed being outside! The sun was shining and there was a lovely breeze...not real fond of the humidity that arrived later in the day though! lol Welcome summertime!

Hope your day is delightful!
Blessings!

*

29 comments:

Marlene said...

Well, it sure FEELS like summer here already! Whew.

Nice card! Have a wonderful week!

joy said...

I like the vintage book page! The stamped flowers at the bottom is a great idea!

Patti J said...

What a beautiful card, Maria! I love the vintage look. Great job of combining stamps and embellies!

Crystal said...

WOW Maria this is AWESOME,,,,,love how you combined images and this looks soooo super cool!!! LOVE IT!

jdmommy said...

I love this collage, Maria!! The vintage book page was a wonderful starting point! Fabulous job!

Heather the MooseLover said...

Love your collage! I am so used to your cute work I was pleasantly surprised to see you work in a different style. I love how you combined the elements. Well done!

Liz Williams said...

So vintage and so fun! I just love this fabulous card.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your take on the challenge- love the top of the card- great colors and the image- then the pretty flowers- great vintage feel to your card. TFS

Thebug415 said...

I love all the different papers and details on this.

Holly said...

Really artistic card Maria! I'll never have a flat belli! LOL!

Riet said...

So beautiful Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is gorgeous! What a fresh look and so creative. Fabulous design.

Deb Neerman said...

WoW! I actually stopped breathing for a second when I saw this ... it's stunning, Maria!

You really have a flair for vintage and this example is gorgeous!!

And it works for the CAS-tastic Wednesday 'Touch of Green' challenge ... just sayin' ...!

Sending hugs!!

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

maxine said...

wow I love this Maria, it's beautiful.
I hope your having a lovely week
Hugs maxine

Ellie said...

This is beautiful Maria. Love all of the elements!

Christine Riley said...

Wow, Maria, this is gorgeous! What a stunning card, I love the vintage look, it's truly beautiful!
Hugs, Christine

Ceal said...

Maria this is absolutely Beautiful!

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Maria this is fabulous what an awesome creation I love how you stamped the flowers that looks so effective.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Joan Ervin said...

What a gorgeous collage design, Maria....sooo scrappy and vintage!!!! I love the bright, happy colors and all the wonderful stamps you used!!!!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh beautiful!!! Love the combination of papers and images!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh beautiful!!! Love the combination of papers and images!

Dani said...

This is so pretty! Wonderful job!

Kelly said...

gorgeous!

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous, Maria!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Touch of Green" challenge!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors you've used, and I'm so glad you joined us at Gingersnap Creations!

Karen B. said...

Wow, what an impressive card! I love all the patterns and colors, yet still managing to make a wonderful CAS card! Thank you for joining us at CAS-tastic this week!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Beautifully done!! I LOVE book paper and that collage look.

Lori Rider said...

This is really pretty - all your colors and images make a lovely collage! Sorry I'm so late with my comment... I love your card and thanks so much for playing the DDIC!