*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 11, 2010

Creative Card Crew-A lovely sketch!

Time for another wonderful Creative Card Crew fortnightly challenge! Our lovely Emma has given us a brilliant sketch to work with!


Stamps: The Stamping Boutique
Papers: SU! & K&Co
Ink: Copics


I hope you can play along....

This weeks sponsor is Simon Says Stamp:


and the prize is a $20 gift certificate.


Checkout the rest of the CCC girls for some fabulous inspiration...

Paula
Emma
Janna
Jen
Linda
Linda C
Pauline
Sandie
Victoria


I'm rushing around a bit today, I'll be back later with more fun!
HUGS!
Blessings to you!!

9 comments:

Paula said...

Wow Maria this is beautiful such a lovely image.

Hugs Paula xxxx

Crystal said...

Maria I LOVE this image and you colored it amazing!!!!! What great papers and the whole card is fantastic!!! Hugs!

Marlene said...

Beautiful card, Maria. Love those praying hands.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Terrific card this time, Maria!! Beautiful image and gorgeous colors and DP! Love it!

Pauline C said...

beautiful card Maria - very striking image beautifully colorued. Hope you have a great week
pauline x

maxine said...

Two great cards Maria, I hope you have a lovely week hugs maxine x

Tina said...

Hey there sweetheart...just wanted to say hi and what a beautiful card this is and the facebook card...perfect - I think I need that image...your coloring is superb!

I am going to play with some of the challenges you listed...

sending hugs for all your sweet words. You always make my day

xo
tina

Rose said...

oh i love this card :) and that image is fantastic