*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 11, 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge-Humor

Hello again my crafty friends! It's Tuesday and time for another Digital Tuesday Challenge!

Our theme this week is...

Make Me Laugh

We would love to see your funny, silly and humorous creations!
You may use any company image as long as it's digital!


Our fabulous sponsor this week is

Dustin Pike

and he is offering 3 digis to the winner!
If you haven't been to his store for a while be sure to check it out! Lots of new ones added for 2010.


I enjoy making funny cards, but I could not think of a thing for this challenge and it's my challenge! lol Then I saw this new image from Mo Manning and thought, life is funnier than fiction! Can you relate???

Stamps: Mo Manning digital (checking facebook)
sentiment-CG (computer generated)
Paper: SU! cs, BasicGrey DP
Ink: Copics/Prisma markers
Other: dew drops, sequin lace

Check out the funny creations from my DTC sisters...
Also, I would like to welcome to the DTC sisterhood, Anneke from Anneke's Scrap Fun
and Kristine from Stamping and Scrapping, we are totally excited about bringing these talented ladies into our family!!

Here are the challenges...

Digital Tuesday Challenge
~humor & a digi
Little Red Wagon~colors
Secret Crafter~recipe
Verona's Sat chall~use a girl/woman image
Crafty Angels~for the girls



I hope you'll come and play with us!
HUGS!
Blessings to all who read here!



*

19 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card, love the colour and the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Joan said...

Oh yeah...that image says it all!!!! Very cute card Maria.

Holly said...

well I can certainly relate! I love your coloring on this Maria and that sequin lace is so cool!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh - I LOVE that image! MUST BUY IT!

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Maria and what wonderful colours and colouring I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mo Manning said...

LOL, Maria -- super cute!!! These colors are so morning happy! And ah, she's uttering my favorite refrain! :) xoMo

Allison said...

This is awesome...and so ME! Bad!

Shelly Schmidt said...

LOL- I have not seen this image- yep- says it all! I may have to go buy this! Wonderfully colored and love your DSP!

Danni said...

This made me smile! It is so "me"..LOL..I'm constantly telling myself, one more minute..hehe!
Great card!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Your card made me chuckle! I have "been there, done that"! Great coloring and a wonderful card!
{hugs}

Rose said...

lol just one more minute translates into an hour for me on the pc! perfect card girl :)

Deb Neerman said...

LOLOL, love this Maria! It's too funny ... and it's funny 'cuz it's true!

Love the way you colored this, Sweetie!

Shelly said...

Terrific card, Maria! I can so relate to this humor.

paulssandy said...

Oh Yes, That is me and most likely most crafters, LOL

Not only did this card make me chuckle, but the coloring is awesome.

Justine said...

Maria this is one of the best cards and Images I have seen. WOW, I swear that is ME!!!! She is colored PERFECTLY

Jackie said...

This is really beautiful Maria! I love everything about it especially your coloring!!!
Hugs & Love,
Jackie

Jessica said...

Hey, wait... this card looks suspiciously like... me!

Jessica Witty
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab card and image Maria. I love your colours and layout. Yes I can relate to this image, just ask my OH. Cathy xxxx