*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 23, 2010

Doodle Pantry's Stone Bridge

Good Sunday Morning!


Stamps: Doodle Pantry (stone bridge)
sentiment-SU!
Paper: SU! cs & K&Co dp
Ink: Copics/Prisma markers
Other: Offray ribbon, white gel pen,
Creative Memories cutting system.



Laurie has added some scenery images to the Doodle Pantry this month, and I just love the detail of her work!!!

This was one of the images offered free just for participating in the Clearly Delightful Monthly challenge! How cool is that! (mental note: play along next time- June 5th! lol)


Enjoy your day!
I pray peace over you, and that the Lord would reveal Himself to you in the beauty all around you...today & everyday!
Be Blessed!

7 comments:

Justine said...

Wow Maria this is super cool!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a beauty! What a wonderful job on bringing this image to life!!

K. Joy said...

So pretty! I love the shape of the panels and the checked ribbon!! :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christine Riley said...

Hi Maria,

What a gorgeous card! I love this beautiful scene, it looks so peaceful :) We've been so busy around here late, I'm sorry I haven't been around much. Today was my nephew's confirmation which was truly a blessing to see, we're all so proud of him :) Anyway, I hope to get back to the craft room and to my blog viewing tomorrow :) Hope you are having a great weekend.
Hugs, Christine

Laurie Wilson said...

Wow, gorgeous coloring and I really like the arched cut! Lovely CAS creation!

maxine said...

just beautiful