*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 3, 2010

Squigglefly Monday Challenge-bookmarks

Good Monday Morning! Hope you enjoyed your weekend and are feeling quite refreshed for the new week! Can you believe it's May already?!

Today, our beloved Kim has issued a wonderful challenge over @ Squigglefly, make a book marker! I can't tell you how many of our books have bits of paper or tissues marking the places last read! lol Love this challenge Kim!!!!


SF artist Jackie Mathews
Stamps: Squigglefly (mushroom house)
Papers: SU! cs
Ink: Copics/Prisma markers
Other: white embossing powder, circle punch,
stash ribbon and Stickles!

Isn't this the most adorable mushroom you've ever seen! I love the way Jackie draw this and it was super fun to color. I embossed the white spots so I wouldn't accidentally color out of the lines with my red! lol Plus it gave it a bit of interest, as did the Stickles for highlighting!

I hope you have an opportunity to play along! There's a prize in the mix if you use a Squigglefly image! Squigglefly is adding new images weekly and if you're receiving your One-a-day in May SF images, you'll have three new ones to play with already!!!

Here are some challenges...
Squigglefly monday challenge~make a book marker
Squigglefly SNR Holly's challenge~ add sparkle!
Digital Tuesday~anything but a card
Fab & Funky~no dp
One Stitch @ a time~child theme
Daisy Doodles~anything but a card
Incy Wincy Designs~ anything goes.....SF sponsored this week!

We're having torrential downpours and some thunderstorms, we haven't lost the electricity yet so I'm trying to set up all my posts for the week! lol Trying to be effecient and all!
Have a great Monday!
Blessings!!!

16 comments:

Crystal said...

Awesome bookmark Maria!!!!!

Holly said...

I think this is a great image to use for a bookmark Maria and the sentiment is wonderful too!

Riet said...

Wowwww Maria,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Hi Maria
aww gorgeous bookmark, luv the image hun, sue,x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love this bookmark Maria that mushroom image is great a very useful item

Hugs
Lorraine x

Marlene said...

Love the bookmark, and the image is the cutest! Thanks for sharing!

Deb Neerman said...

This is sooooooooooooo cool, Maria! What a great gift idea!!

TFS this fun project for us to CASE, lolol!

Jodi said...

Adorable bookmark! Love the image!
Hugs
Jodi=)

melissac said...

Love the image and the bookmark is fab!! Thanks for the comment last week -- it meant the world to me!! Blessings and Hugs!

Shelly said...

I love your bookmark, Maria. The little mushroom house is so cute and the sentiment is just perfect. I like your tip for embossing the white areas.

Tina said...

Hey girl - rain...really? It was 80 here. I love this bookmark and I am going to play along with some of your challenges...thanks for the daily inspiration.

xo
tina

Donna said...

Hey Maria, how ya doin? Hope all OK with you and family despite the thunderstorms you are experiencing...I hope they pass real soon :) Your card is adorable and I love the cute miage you have used...so sweet! The DP are gorgeous and there you go again with your beautiful lush ribbon...me likey...alot lol! Take care Maria :) Donna x

PS: Oops I nearly forgot your little bookmark...I love the curtains on the little toadstool...sooooo sweet!

Debby said...

Cute cute cute! I forgot about this challenge darn it.

Joanne Gilch said...

Dear MM, thanks for joining us over at Daisy Doodles. Your bookmark is so cute with that mushroom 'house'. My book has a kleenex in it for a marker...a clean one, in case you all are wondering!!!

Cec said...

This is a great little bookmark with a sweet image. I love how your sky turned out. Thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles and please do come and play again - we would love to have you.
Hugs!
Cec

Rhonda said...

I really like this...great job! Thanks for playing with us at Daisy Doodles.