*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 30, 2010

Best Wishes!

Happy Wednesday!

Can you believe this is the last day of June?!!! Though I'm not a big fan of summer, I'm not really ready for it to pass me by! lol I have a CAS (Clean & Simple) card to show you today!


Stamps: PennyBlack (salutations)
Paper: white cs, BasicGrey DP, SU! DSP
Ink: StazOn
Other: MS doily border punch, MS butterfly punches,
HeroArts gems

This week, ABC Toys and Crafts is having a challenge! It's one of my fav color combos, red/white/blue! I've been making some patriotic cards lately so I thought I'd go a different route for this one! I hope you'll play along, as always, there's a prize in the mix! Read all the details HERE!

****Fun Alert***
Tomorrow, July 1st, the new Squigglefly DT will start their 2010 term, bunches of talent there! Also, make your calendars for a wonderful Squigglefly weekend...it's the Grand Opening Party for SF on Paper Craft Planet (PCP) July 2nd through July 4th!!! Freebies, challenges, prizes and of course a ton of fun with Jen & Heather!!!


Blessings!


Challenges...
wee memories: colors
cupcake inspiration: colors
hand full of stamps: joys of summer
the town scrapper: red/white

for this card...

33 comments:

Patti J said...

Maria, this is GORGEOUS! It makes me think of a summer church dress I used to have! Beautiful twist on the red white and blue challenge! Great job, dear friend!

treesawardincrafts said...

Hello Maria, what a lovely card, I love the idea of the butterflies picked out of the top design paper. This is truly effective. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Teresa xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Alanna said...

This is so pretty. I love how the butterflies have 2 layers.

Diane (djuseless) said...

Very cute card! I love it! I am a big fan of red, white and black too!

Elena said...

This card is stunning, Maria! I really love the color contrast!

Holly said...

ooh, this is really something Maria! I love the colors and all those darling butterflies!

Joan Ervin said...

The red/white/black color combo is STUNNING, Maria, and I sooo love the butterflies and all the polka dots!!!

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie i do love your card i am a huge fan of butterflies, the colours look stunning, hugs pops x

Deb Neerman said...

I love this, Maria! Such a wonderful design and fab colors!!

Sally Watkins said...

Maria, thanks for stopping by Asleep on the Couch and leaving a comment. I appreciate the positive feedback. I enjoyed guest designing for Creative Belli. Hope you'll visit again. Cute card. Love the polka dot paper.

Andrea said...

Hi there!! This is gorgeous! I love it.

FitterTwit said...

I love the dimensional butterflies! Just beautiful! :)

Christine Riley said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous! So elegant, I love it!
Hugs, Christine

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Love the CAS look, the Polka Dots and Butterflies are so fun! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

Danni said...

Oh you know I LOVE this!! Beautiful card and I love the butterflies!

Crystal said...

Maria I LOVE those butterflies and what a beautiful designed card!!!! FANTASTIC!

Marlene said...

Ahhh....this is so so gorgeous!!!!

Rose said...

Oh Maria i love this card :)

Melissa said...

Ooh, such a lovely card! Wonderful work Maria!

Fink said...

Love the color choices and the butterflies are gorgeous!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful! I just love it!

Amy Johnson said...

What a lovely CAS card! I love how the butterflies seem to be floating on air! Just gorgeous!

Allison said...

How fun! Love the layout!

coldwaters2 said...

Maria this is stunning I am so loving this, the clean and simple style those butterflies it is just wonderful. I hope you are ok.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Donna said...

Wow Maria, your card is stunning...the little butterflies are sooo pretty and I love these colours together...polka dots, ribbon, lace and a button what more could a girl want lol! Happy 4th July to you for Sunday :) Donna x

Cheryl said...

oh wow maria hun this is one stunning card,gosh the detail and design just brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Heather said...

Maria,
This is stunning! I love that ribbon.

Pam S. said...

so pretty Maria! love how you used the polka dots and scallop to create the stripes.
Pam Going Postal

maxine said...

wow I love this Maria it's stunning

Trish Hughes said...

what a wonderful and stunning card, thanks so much for playing along with HFOS!!!
Trish

gRiSeL™ said...

Maria, this card is absolutely STUNNING!!!! Wow!!! I am blown away by its beauty! I was just inspired by your card to create one, adding my uniqueness!! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work with us!!! Keep on craftin'!!! (;