*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 26, 2010

CDAC 100 member freebie-Doodle Pantry!

Well, Doodle Pantry has reached 100+ members on CDAC and Laurie so generously offered a wonderful FREEbie set to celebrate and thank those who have joined us!!!! Not a member yet? Now would be a great time to join! Doodle Pantry group

I chose to focus on the one sentiment this time...but I love the way she drew this basil plant, so I'm off to make a card focusing more on the plant!!


Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Basil Plant set)
Paper: SU! cs & K&Co DP
Ink: Copics/Prisma pencils, SU! classic inks
Others: ribbon from stash, CB emboss. folder,
sponge, piercing tool, gel pen, clear/flat dew drops.


Enjoy your Saturday!
Blessings!

15 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Maria! I love that you've let the sentiment be the focus! Great job - Happy Saturday!

Joan said...

Wonderful card, Maria. I love that background paper and the sentiment is perfect.

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Maria,What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

The paper is perfect for this...love how you placed the plant and focused on the sentiment!

Crystal said...

So pretty, GREAT paper Maria!

Linnie said...

Beautiful work as always..we miss youx
luv
linniex

Karen B. said...

What a lovely combination of pattern papers, sentiment and image. I wish my basil would look that great. Love the added bit of texture on the yellow panel and distressing as well.

Allison said...

A lovely job. I like how you made the sentiment the focus with the plant as an accent!

Alanna said...

This is very pretty Maria. I love the verse.

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a delightful card using this wonderful sentiment and image!

K. Joy said...

This is so pretty, Maria! I love the colors and the sewing!! The designer paper is great. Thanks for sharing!

Chrissy D said...

Ohh sewing! I do not do that! BEAUTIFUL! Soothing colors too.

Heather the MooseLover said...

Such a pretty card!

Marlene said...

Very pretty!

Laurie Wilson said...

Beautiful card! Like how you made the sentiment the focus. Pretty papers and design!