*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 22, 2010

Creative Card Crew-easel cards

Gosh, these weeks are just zippin' by, aren't they! It's been two weeks already and it's time for another Creative Card Crew Challenge!!!

It is with a sad heart that we say goodbye to Paula, our CCC challenge leader today! She has been so kind and wonderful to work with and she will be missed terribly!!! Luv ya hun!!!



Stamps: Whimsy (Emma/swing-digi)
Papers: SU! cs & K&co DP
Ink: Copics
Other: Nesties, CBug, MS punches,
CM corner rounder, kaiser gems,
SU! oval punches.


Our lovely Linda has chosen for us to make easel cards for this challenge!! Too fun!

I've had this K&co DP forever and never knew which cs. (cardstock) to pair it up with...until
I saw Kim Rhead's gorgeous card HERE!! Thanks Kim!

The sponsor for this fortnight is Whimsy Stamps! And the prize...

Check out the rest of these lovely ladies for some wonderful inspiration...

Paula
Emma
Janna
Jen
Linda
Linda C
Pauline
Victoria

I hope you have the opportunity to play with us over the next two weeks!!
Creative Card Crew Challenge
Whimsy Stamp June Challenge-summer
Paper Romance~easel cards

Enjoy your day!
Blessings!

18 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Maria! I saw that image on someones blog yesterday, and fell in love with it! My BFF has a granddaughter named Emma! I love your choice of colors and DP, and you have colored her beautifully!

Crystal said...

AWW Maria I LOVE how you used this sweet Emma Image...What a beautiful Easel card girl...I LOVE the color combo and fabulous deets!! It was sooo nice to get a chance to work with you again!! Hugs!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Maria,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Deb Neerman said...

Stunning, Maria!!

Marlene said...

Beautiful easel card, Maria!

Donna said...

Adorable card Maria and such pretty colours together...I love the sweet image and fab paper piecing...sweet little flutterbys too :) Donna x

Paula said...

Awwww Maria im really going to miss you hun thanks for your lovely words. Your card is stunning i love the beautiful image and fab colours.

Hugs Paula xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Maria yep the days do go by so quick lol...just adore this beauty Maria the colours are gorgeous they give the card a delicate look the image is wonderful loving the butterflies I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anki said...

Beautiful Maria! Hope you are doing fine. I've been a bad blog-visitor lately. Too many things on my plate at the moment, but I'm looking fwd to a break and some vacation soon. Sending you warm hugs, Anki

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Maria! I love that image and you have colored her beautifully.
Hugs, Christine

Cheryl said...

oh this is really beautiful,hun love the iamge,and gorgoues,colurs too love cherylx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous. What a perfect creation. You always do such great work, Maria.

Allison said...

A real pretty card...super dimensional touches here!

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful easel card Maria, beautiful image and details.
luv
Debby

Susan said...

What beautiful designs. I do not know how to make cards, but I think I would like to learn how. Visiting the different blogs, such talent and beautiful cards, I would never look at store bought ones the same again.
Thank you so much for letting me visit, it's been a pleasure.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://susan-livinghealthywithchallenges.blogspot.com

maxine said...

A beautiful card Maria, I love your paper piecing hugs maxine

Alanna said...

This is SO pretty. What a great easel card.