*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 22, 2010

Digital Tuesday-Christmas in June

Yay, another Christmas card done!

It's time for a new Digital Tuesday Challenge and we're celebrating Christmas in June!!! Our sweet Anne-Marije is encouraging us to get a head start on our Christmas cards!



Stamps: Stampendous (magnolia wreath)
Paper: SU! cs, K&Co DP
Ink: Copics
Other: lace, hole punch to nip corners,
piercing tool for faux stitching.

I hope you have an opportunity to play along with us this week, our sponsor is Dustin Pike!!! And as I'm typing this, it just dawned on me that I didn't use a digital stamp this time! how silly of me....sorry guys!

Well, at least you can count on some digital inspiration from my lovely DT sisters...

Amy
Anne-Marije
Anneke
Ellie
Kristine
Lora
Lorraine
Michelle
Sandy
Shelly

Digital Tuesday Challenge-Christmas & use a digi!!!

June has been crazy and I guess this is evidence that my brain is going in too many different directions! lol

Happy crafting!
blessings!

8 comments:

Donna said...

A really beautiful card Maria, love all the colours in the wreath and the added touch with the lace...beautiful :) Donna x

Dezinaworld said...

Beautiful card and i also love the little bird one below, what a lovely card and saying too
hugs June xxxx

Holly said...

Digi or not it's still a lovely card! Great idea to start working on Christmas - it will be here before we know it.

Marlene said...

Holly took the words right out of my mouth...I was preparing to say: Digital or not, it's still a gorgeous card!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Deb Neerman said...

Love this beautiful card!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love that wreath image! Great card.

XOXO
Kristine

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great card even if it is breaking the rules. Lol!!!
Cathy
xxxx