*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 12, 2010

Enjoy the Weekend!

Enjoy your weekend!


Stamps: Doodle Pantry (garden hose ants)
sentiment-My Cute Stamps & rub-on
Paper: SU! cs & K&Co DP
Ink: Copics
Other: CB emb folder, 'rain' drops/stash


I made this card for a 'speed' challenge/digi day on SNR the other day with additional inspiration from Stampotique's Designer Challenge!!! Another adorably fun image from the Doodle Pantry!

Reminders....
  • The June newsletter for the Doodle Pantry is out and contains good things for you! Sign Up HERE!



  • New Challenge blog starting June 14....


Click graphic for all the details!



  • Another new Challenge Blog just started and is offering a FREEbie to enter...Bella Digi Studio!


  • Squigglefly just released some new images last night, and Wowza, they are FABULOUS!!! Go to Squigglefly.com and check them out!!!!

Wishing you a happy day!
Blessings!

17 comments:

Robyn said...

This is just adorable. I'm going to go sign up now!

Elena said...

So adorable, Maria! What a fun scene! Really like your idea with the splashes of water!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

This is adorable maria! The colors are perfect! I hope you are well my friend. *big hugs*

Alanna said...

Oh my goodness, this is so stinkin' cute Maria. I love it. I hope you have a great weekend!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my goodness! Maria, your card is the bomb... What fabulous coloring and wonderful design!

Christine Riley said...

What an adorable card! That image is so sweet! Sorry I havent' been around much this week, I've been so swamped at work. I've missed seeing your beautiful creations!
Hugs, Christine

Crystal said...

This is such a fun card! I love the embossing & the little water drops they fit so perfectly with this super cute image!

Marlene said...

Stinkin' cute card!

Holly said...

now how did I miss this? It's just adorable! I love the imaginative image!

Basement Stamper said...

Cute, definitely very summery!!! Thanks for joining us at SDC this week.

Moniqui said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining SDC9!

Willy said...

What a fabulous and cute card! Thanks for joining us on SDC #9.

AngelaC said...

Great card - love the 'sun'!

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Now that DOES look like summer fun! LOL! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us for the Stampotique challenge this week.
Val :)

Deb Neerman said...

Omigoodness, don't know how I missed this beautiful creation but I once I discovered it, I HAD to tell you how much I LOVE it, Maria! This is gorgeous! LOVE the summer sun you created ... and the water "splashing" is brilliant! You never cease to amaze me!!

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh my, talk about cute! Love the way you colored the little tubes and water weenie with dots. The water splashes on the base are so perfect!