*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 21, 2010

Guest Designing for Sweet Stamping Treats

Hello again!

I have the privilege of guest designing this week for Sweet Stamping Treats challenge blog! Karrie has a bunch of wonderful digis in her store, pop over and check them out!!

Today, I want to share the card I made for Sweet Stamping Treat's embellishment challenge#5-Punch It. There are two more days to play along, simply use a punch somewhere on your creation!


Stamps: Sweet Stamping Treats (sunny day set)
sentiment-CG
Paper: SU! cs
Ink: copics
Other: MS border punch



I used an image from Karrie's Sunny Day set! I love the simplicity of this image, it can stand alone or you could add something or someone to the 'picture'!! I computer generated the sentiment to fit the recipient of the card! The birdie border is a Martha Stewart border punch with a little extra birdie snipped off and placed on the swing!


I hope you'll come play along and support this new challenge blog! If you used a punch on your card between 6/14 - 6/23 please enter it HERE!!!



Sir Stampalot also has a punch it challenge!
Many Blessings to you!

20 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Elena said...

What a beautiful card! Love the bird punch here!

Diane (djuseless) said...

Maria, you work is beautiful! I added the three of you to my blog list. I did not leave you out intentionally, I copied Marlene's list. I cannot wait to get to know you throught Squigglefly!

Tracey said...

Hello Maria, I'm glad to be on your team & looking forward to working with you on the Squigglefly DT :)

Your card is beautiful, I love the punched bird border & the sentiment is lovely.

Have a great week.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Christine Riley said...

Wow Maria, this is gorgeous! I love that image and sentiment and I love the bird border punch you used. So cute! I'm so sorry I haven't been around much lately. I read the best book (truly the best I've ever read) last week and I completely lost track of everything else, I was reading all the time :)
Hugs and Blessings, Christine :)

Patti J said...

What a pretty card, Maria! The bird punch just works beautifully with this wonderful image! Love your card, sweetie!!! Hugs!

Marlene said...

Very pretty! Oh, and I LOVE that punch!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Maria, this is fantastic! What an awesome creation. Love the bird border and the addition of the bird on the swing!

Holly said...

Very nice! I love this clean and simple design and the border couldn't be more perfect!

Deb Neerman said...

This is fabulous, Maria! Love the CAS design and that fab MS border punchie across the top of the card ... perfection!

maxine said...

this is beautiful Maria, I hope you have had a lovely weekend hugs maxine

Joan Ervin said...

Beautiful, Maria...love the sweet image and how you added the bird border at the top...sooo awesome!!!

Vanja said...

Hi Maria! This is just beautiful! I love the sentiment.
Hugs, Vanja

chris said...

Hi Maria
what a little stunner, its beautiful.
hugs chris xx
thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot challenge.

brenda said...

Hi Maria

What a gorgeous card and so nice to see you at Stampalot.

I just adore that MS punch, not one that I've seen in the UK as yet, but will be keeping my eye open.

Thank you so much for joining us at Stampalot Challenge and good luck.

B x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Hello Maria,
This is a very beautiful and stylish card.
Thank you for entering it into the Sir Stampalot challenge.
Clare x

pinky said...

This is absolutely stunning Maria. Love that sentiment. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot. .
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Maria this card has stole my heart the beautiful sentiment the gorgeous image and the punched border is just so lovely a real CAS card thank you so much for joining our challenge this month at Sir Stampalot
Hugs
Lorraine x

Francesca said...

A wonderful card , I love the image and colours . thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s Challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x