*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 21, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge & Candy!

Welcome to a brand New Monday and another wonderful Squigglelfy Challenge!

Today is the first day of Summer, so I thought we should celebrate by adding a bit of yellow to our creations! Yep, that's it, print out your SF image and add a bit of yellow!!!

I hope you'll come play with us this week. The current SF teams will be leaving us at the end of June, it has been such a pleasure to work with them and I will miss them and their terrific talent!




Inside reads: Thanks for being so sweet!

Stamps: SF (sweet tooth bear)
Papers: SU! cs, DCWV glitter pack (pink)
Ink: Copics
Other: MS border punch, scrap ribbon,
Nesties, dew drops, CM circle punches &
SU! brad.

Sweets for the sweet! Isn't this a fun ShyBear image? Have you checked out the latest release over at Squigglefly, too fun!!! Squigglefly.com



Hey, lookie at this...

Holly has candy to celebrate her blogaversary! Pop over and leave her some love!!!


I'll be back in a bit with another card! I think I shall have double posting almost all this week!
Blessings!

7 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card!

Donna said...

Gorgoeus card Maria, such a sweet teddy image and gorgeous sweetie style colours on this card :) Donna x

Riet said...

Sobeautiful card Maria,i love your image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Elena said...

This card is so sweet! I love this teddy image! Really liked the flower you added!

Marlene said...

So sweet, Maria!!! I LOVE yellow on cards...and those shy bears are too cute!

Thanks to the outgoing SF design team for showing us all their beautiful creations!!!

I look forward to joining the new SF team in July!

Holly said...

You did a wonderful job on this Maria! I love your little flower in the corner and the coloring on this is great! I think this is a store I'd love to visit!

Crystal said...

SUPER SWEET Maria.....