*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 25, 2010

Sweet Stamping Treats-Guest Designer

Happy Friday!

I had the pleasure of guest designing for Sweet Stamping Treats this week, a new digital image store and challenge blog!

Stamps: Sweet Stamping Treats (beach umbrella)
sentiment~My Cute Stamps
Paper: SU! cs, K&Co DP, yellow DP scrap
Ink: Copics
Other: ribbon scraps, SU! brads,
piercing tool for faux stitching.

Hope you'll pop over and check things out!
Thank you Karrie for allowing me to be your first guest spot designer for the week!



And stay tuned, there's a Stamping Boutique blog hop starting @ 8 am EST! It's going to be SEW fun!

Enjoy your day!
Blessings!

11 comments:

Patti J said...

Love your summery card, Maria! Makes me want to be on the beach, watching the waves roll in. Thanks for the head up on the new challenge blog! Have a wonderful Friday :)

Heather the MooseLover said...

Oh Maria what a striking card. I love the soft colors and that image is really nice. I need to check out Sweet Stamping Treats.

Elena said...

Love the summer colors of this card! They are my favorite! :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Joan Ervin said...

This is such a fun summer design, Maria...you have colored those adorable images beautifully and I love the ribbons!!!!

Lisa B said...

Maria you did a fabulous job on this card! Very cheery and bright!

Karen B. said...

I've been gone too long. This card is fantastic. And my, that ribbon treatment is awesome! Love that you added the different colors at the end. Great stitching as well.

Alanna said...

What a fun card. Congrats on the new guest DT position.

Chrissy D said...

CUTE projects! Love them all!

Marlene said...

Fun card, indeed! Congrats on the GDT spot!

Heather said...

Clean, crisp and brilliant! WOW!
and congrats on being a guest designer. Such an honor, but you totally deserve it! ;)