*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 5, 2010

Squigglefly Monday Challenge#56-Open!

Happy Monday! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!!!

Today is the first Squigglefly Challenge featuring the first half of our new DT!!! In the spirit of welcoming the new team, my challenge is open! Yep, just show me your SF creations!!!




Stamps: Squigglefly (the head of the house set )
Paper: SU! cs, FREEbie SF pawprint
Other: MS punch, Offray ribbon,
button/floss from stash.

Since I made my card, Squigglefly has added TWO new FREEbie background papers that would have gone great with this kitty silhouette! They were given out @ the Grand Opening Party on PCP!

Grab your SF images and come play with us this week, there is always a prize in the mix!!!
Squigglefly Challenge Blog



Praying peace & health over you today!
Blessings!



*

19 comments:

Holly said...

Wonderful card! Love the red with this black and white. I love how you printed the cat so big!

Crystal said...

Maria this is fabulous!!! EEEK I just LOVE that kitty and those paw prints...ADORABLE!

Crystal said...

Maria this is fabulous!!! EEEK I just LOVE that kitty and those paw prints...ADORABLE!

Crystal said...

Maria this is fabulous!!! EEEK I just LOVE that kitty and those paw prints...ADORABLE!

Joan said...

Great card Maria. That sentiment is too true!

Deb Neerman said...

LOLO, ain't that the truth?!?!

LOVE this adorable card, Maria ... the simple design really shows off that fab kitty and the sentiment.

Sending hugs!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria,i love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Heather the MooseLover said...

Absolutely love this card- the silhouette really pops on the background and I love the touch of red.

Allison said...

How fun! Love the silhouette~!

Christine Riley said...

This is absolutely precious, Maria! I have two kittens myself so I love the image :) Sorry I've gotten so behind in leaving comments on your beautiful work. I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July!
Hugs, Christine

Laurie Wilson said...

How cute this is! And of course true!

Marlene said...

This is so cute! Thank you for our first official challenge!

Danni said...

What a purrfect card, sorry, couldn't resist!!
Love it, so fun!

Rose said...

LOL this is so true in my house!!! super fun card girl :)

Melisa Waldorf said...

HA!! THis one made me smile. My poor cats did not do well during the move. I'm convinced the sedation medicine gave one of them some brain damage. He's not the same cat. But maybe he's just a little slow warming up to his new surroundings. They are sooooo clingy now. Have a great week!!

Elena said...

Fabulous card, Maria! I think our cat thinks the same way! :)

Rachel said...

OMGoodness this is sooo cute!!! Love how you used the paw prints digi paper with the cat silhouette. Beautiful colors and layout!
hugs,
Rachel

Ceal said...

adorable kitty card, it is great to be with you on another DT

Pat (mspfd) said...

Adorable and so true! Love this!