*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 26, 2010

Squigglefly Monday!

Happy Monday All!

I'm getting a late start today! And I didn't get a chance to hangout on the 'puter much over the weekend! I normally have all my posts for the week pre-scheduled so I can spend more time with the kids but that didn't happen this week...yet! lol I hope to get that accomplished today!


With each Monday comes a new Squigglefly Challenge! This week Kim is hosting and has issued a challenge for tent toppers! A tent topper is simply a regular card with your image panel extending up pass the top of your card. If you use a SF image, you'll be in for the prize drawing! Check it out...Squigglefly Challenge #59

My mojo has been lacking so I didn't force myself to make a card, but I just saw the new releases from SF this past weekend and was inspired!!! So I hope to play along later this week!!! Check out the newest...Squigglefly.com And the Christmas image sale continues, so scroll down the page to "On Sale this week" section!

Ok, I found some SF cards that I haven't shared on my blog yet...


Stamps: Squigglefly (a boy & his dog)
Paper: SU! cs, K&Co dp
Ink: Copics, SU! classic (for sponging star)
Other: MS border punch, SU! star punch, CB-Cuttlebug embossing folder,
brads, twine



Stamps: Squigglefly (Hi Bella; Shybear) FREEbie
Papers: K&Co dp
Ink: SU!/Copic markers
Other: MS border punch, Sizzix scallop oval,
Offray ribbon, heart buttons/stash.


How cool is it that SF artist Lynne Stansbery created a Shybear just for Bella Tucker! And it's in the FREEbie section, just pop over and download it!


Well, I'm off to get the day started and get myself organized! It's a busy week in Blogland, so watch here for some fun challenges and Blog Hops this week!
Praying an overwhelming peace over you!
Blessings!


.

7 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Maria...your cards are waaaay to cute...love the lil boy and his doggie...perfect colours on this card and I love the twine! Shybear is sooooo sweet...I'd love to give him a big hug lol! Donna x

Amy said...

That little boy with the puppy is ADORABLE! I love that image......may need to go get that one. Gotta love the shy bears too. Great cards!

maxine said...

Two vey cute cards lovely lo hugs maxine

Riet said...

So beautiful cards Maria,i love the images and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marlene said...

Two adorable cards, Maria! Hope you had a fantastic weekend!

Holly said...

Adorable cards Maria! I love the border punches you used on them both and your coloring is great as usual!

Danni said...

These are super cute cards!