*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 30, 2010

Squigglefly #64 - Masculine B'day

Welcome to Man Week @ Joyful Stamper!!!
I'm focusing on masculine projects this week!


Happy, happy Monday to ya!!

Did you see the awesome new release Squigglefly had over the weekend! You can find ANYthing at that store, I'm tellin' ya!

Well we have a new SF challenge for you today, so grab your images and come play with us! I would love to see your manly-man birthday cards or creations! SF has great images for this challenge; Dad images along with cabins, animals, sexy women images....yep, we're making these cards for real MEN!! lol

Stamps: Squigglefly (Here's to You)
Paper: SU! cs, dp scraps
Ink: Copic/Prisma markers
Other: CM cutting system, Cropadile punch

A B'day card for hubby! This image resembled me so closely that I just had to use it!!! (LOL, about 20 years ago, that is!)

This week's SF team did an awesome job with this challenge, so if you need some inspiration for your manly man b'day cards, pop over to the Squigglefly Challenge blog!

Enjoy your day!
Blessings!



challenges...
Squigglefly chall-manly b'day
Charisma Cardz -HOT
C.R.A.F.T. -anything goes
Ooh LaLa-elegant ladies
Stampin 4 the Wknd -anything goes
Crafty Emma's- anything goes
Sentimental Sundays - Clean and Simple
Corrosive Challenge - For the Guys
Challenge Up Your Life - Celebrations
Paper Makeup - Birthday Card




.

27 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cheryl said...

oh hun,knew you would come up with a cracker,and this is just awesome,great image, and papers,my hubbie would just love this am sure of that,instead hes got me ha ha hugs cheryl xxxx

Anne said...

Ooh la la, what a fantastic card. Hugs x

Donna said...

Oh wow this is a fab masculine card Maria and well done you for focusing on male themed cards this weeks...looking forward to seeing the rest :) Donna x

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous creation! What a great image. Love the colors!

Amy Johnson said...

What a great man card! Any man would love to receive that! And as far as the image resembling you 20 years ago, I don't think I could ever say I looked anything like that, so you can be proud about that. LOL!

Holly said...

I'll say the design team did an awesome job on their cards! I love yours too! Great papers, and you have colored her dress to match perfectly!

Crystal said...

Fantastic man card Maria!!!!!! Fabby image girl!

Elena said...

Great card! Any man would like this!

maxine said...

Hi Maria This is a great card hugs maxine

Christine Riley said...

What a great idea to do a "man week". I have so much trouble with masculine cards so I look forward to your inspiration. I love your card today, what a great image and a perfect card for hubby. Love it!
Hugs, Christine

Marlene said...

Love your card, Maria!! You saucy little thing, you!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your card Maria!! I wish I had her figure. Feel like I am starting to get Stamper's butt...LOL! Great coloring and design!
hugs and blessings,
Chris

Faye said...

Love your take on our hot, hot, hot theme. That is one cute card. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

Suzi said...

What a great male card this is. Fab image and design. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

chickswithinkpads said...

This is just fantastic! I looked like that 20 years ago too! I'm sure your man will love it!

Heather the MooseLover said...

You always amaze me Maria. I never would have thought to use this image on a male card. Great job!

Wendi said...

Gorgeous card and image I also love that backing paper
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Tara said...

So pleased you could join in for the first challenge at CES Maria!
Your card is so stylish and I love the sassy image!
Hugs Tara xx

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Carrie said...

fABBY CARD..i COULD DO WITH THAT GLASS OF WINE LOL...Thanks for playing at CES xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oooooo this is fabulous Maria and will surely make some man very happy to receive it isn't she sultry looking....what I wouldn't give to look like that lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Maria, very modern. Thanks for taking part in the first C.E.S Challenge. Hope you can join us again soon!
Clairexx

Ceal said...

Love it! :)

Tasha said...

Super sassy
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

Anesha said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! Very sassy!

Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays Clean & Simple challenge. I hope you will join us for our new challenge on Sunday.

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/