*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 5, 2010

Clearly Delightful Challenge -use ANY Doodle Pantry image!



Hi Ho Campers! Hope your having a blessed Sunday!

It's the 5th of the month, so it's time for another Clearly Delightful challenge! This month is easy peasy so I hope you all play along!

The challenge is to use a Doodle Pantry image to create your card or project!!!

I had sooo much fun making this card!


And the INSIDE...

Stamps: Doodle Pantry (sweet sheep set)
Paper: SU! cs, Little Yellow Bicycle dp/kit
Ink: Copics
Other: Offray ribbon, MS border punch,
button/stash.

My son wanted to know how I made the fluffy sheep look naked! LOL too funny!

Remember this is the challenge that gives a FREE digi set just for playing along!!! Laurie is so generous!!!

This challenge coincides with Doodle Pantry's NEW releases!!! Pop over to the STORE and have a looky at all the fab images!!

Then check out all the magnificent creations by the rest of the crew...
Laurie Wilson
Katlyn Traxler
Linda Borneman
Pat Dadison
Sarah Taylor
Sue Morris

Ooo, and let me introduce you to
our newest DT members...
Anita Hovey
Jerusha Borden
Claudine Poch
Dawn Frost
Alica Ziakova
Shannon Neparko
Christa Mulder

What a bunch of talent, ey?!

Ok, this challenge runs until Sept 19th! But don't wait, grab your DP images now and come play along!!! We can't wait to see your fabulous creations!!

For all the details...Clearly Delightful Monthly Challenge!


Praying peace, joy and much love over each of you!
Blessings!




challenges...
Clearly Delightful - use ANY Doodle Pantry image.
Charsima Cardz - Inspired by a Song
Twisted Thursdays - feathers or flocking
Paper Playtime - Old McDonald Had a Farm
Aly's Sunday Challenge - use pink on your project
Cowgirl's Sunday Challenge- anything goes



.
.

32 comments:

Teresa / Trees aWard in Crafts said...

This card is priceless, I remember asking my mum about belly button fluff. Thanks for letting me remember again. Hahaha.

Teresa / Trees aWard in Crafts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa / Trees aWard in Crafts said...

Ooops, my comment posted a duplicate so I deleted one of them, but it shows I deleted a comment. It wasn't anything bad I said, honest. Maria, if you can, you can delete this and the empty comment to make your blog look slick again. Thanks hon.

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This card is beautiful inside and out Maria. Love your colors, choice of dp and the adorable lamb. The punching is perfect. Have a blessed day my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Patti J said...

Happy Sunday, Maria! Okay, so I can't make up my mind if this card is gorgeous, or cute!!! Lol...I think it's a gorgeous card that made me smile out loud! Great job, my friend - love it! Hugs...

alicaz said...

Wonderful - both inside and out! Perfect coloring and great papers too! Love it!

Anita Hovey said...

Fabulous! I never thought of putting those two sentiments together like that...I lOVE it :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wowza! You showcased this new set perfectly. Love everything about this fabulous creation.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hahahahaha.....I absolutely love this! SO adorable!! great job maria! :P I hope you have a fabulous Labor Day!

Christa said...

hi maria , love your sheep cards the are fab, great soft colors and the paper is great hugs christa

Dawn Frost said...

I can't decide which I like better the inside or the outside, lol! I LOVE how you did the inside and the way you coloured the poor little undressed sheep, lol! Using the punch as a fence is perfect, love it!

Claudine Poch said...

This is so stinkin cute! Love your papers and how you used the punch to look like grass.

Marlene said...

Heehee, Maria! I love this!

Jerusha said...

This is so cute! Love the light colours you have chosen and your over all design! I love how all of your cards look different than the next. Mine always end up looking the same. You've inspired me!

maxine said...

This is so cute Maria

K. Joy said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the layout and how the border punch looks like grass! Cute papers, too. Thanks for sharing!!

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Maria! What a maginificently cute card you've made! Where do I begin? I love, love, love your layout, your beautiful coordinating papers, and your very clever border punch/grass and your beautiful coloring and don't let me forget about your cutie pie ribbon and button! Just adorable!!!

Silli said...

Oh wonderful Maria...I love the funny image and the papers... HUGS Silke

Marianne said...

Such cute card!! The colors are so sweet.
Great! The inside is funny and really nice too!

Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge! It would be great to see you 12th of September at the christmascard for soldiers challenge too!
Marianne

Ann English said...

This card is so stinkin' cute!!! What wonderful images and perfect sentiment.

Thank you for playing Twisted Thursday with us at Shirleys2Girls!

Gina said...

Hahaha!!! That's my kind of humour :D Thank you for sharing with us at Cowgirls Sundays XXX

Laurie Wilson said...

This is the cutest! Just love the "naked" sheep.

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

This one totally made my day! Love it - so fun and cheerful!!!

Faye said...

This is a gorgeous card. It made me chuckle. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

Elena said...

Absolutely adorable! And what a fun idea with the inside of the card!

Melissa said...

LOL, that is really a fantastic card. Love the naked litte guy on the inside : )

Thanks for joining us at Shirley's 2 Girls this week. Be sure to join us for next week's challenge too!

Gina said...

Oh I love that "naked sheep"! What a fun card, I just love it. Thanks for joining us at S2G this week!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

this card is too funny! super job. thanks for joining us at CSSC :>

Kim E said...

This is a very sweet card. Very cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Cowgirls Sunday Stampen Challenge, and we hope to see you next week for our Christmas Cards for our Soldiers. Hugs, Kim

Kleeblatt said...

Wonderful card. I must laugh. Your image is so beautiful. I love it.
Thank you for joining us at CSSC this week.
Hope to see you for our special challenge on the 19th September our Cards For Soldiers!!!

Monika

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Maria, this is just great! I totally love the colors then I say what you did with the inside of the card! Great creativity!! It made me chuckle! Great job!