*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 15, 2010

Creative Belli Challenge -B is for...

B is for....
brads, buttons, brackets, bows, borders, bling, etc!

Are you ready for another Creative Belli challenge? Over the next two weeks we would love to see your "B-themed emBELLIshments"!!!



Stamps: Baby Buds (Ashton)
Papers: SU! cs, MM dp
Ink: Copic/Prisma markers
Other: SU! star punch, CM cutting system,
MS Border punch, SU! Brads,
Binding twine, Button.

In addition to my "B" bellies, I used a Baby Bud Boy with his exposed Belly! lol

As I mentioned the other day, I had only found these images a few weeks ago, but they have made such an impression on me that I have accepted a position on their DT!!!
So I will happily be playing with each and every one of these sweet Babies over the next few months!!

Need a Baby Bud of your own, check them out HERE!!!


Then pop over to the rest of the Belli girls and Be inspired...
Chris Dickinson
Holly Brown
Anne Harmon
Ceal Pritchett
Dani Marcus
Darsie Bruno
Deb Daniels
Jessica Stockmeyer
Joan Ervin
Joy Hadden
Melisa Waldorf
Robin Kirkpatrick
Robin Parker
Shelly Schmidt

Creative Belli challenge -use "B" embellishments

Remember this is a two-week challenge so you have until Sept 28th to play along!!


Praying peace, joy & much love over you!!!
Blessings!

challenges...
ABC Challenge Blog - Distressing
Little Red Wagon - Love Those Stars
Paper Romance - Clean and Simple
Stamp Something - Spots and Stripes
Crafty Cardmakers - Clean & Simple
Ooh La La Creations - stripes
Gingerloft Challenge - Anything Goes
The Stampman Challenge - Distress


.

34 comments:

Jaspere said...

This is so cute. I just love that image. I don't make boy cards enough.

Donna said...

Super sweet little card Maria, I agree about this cute image and I love your choice of papers and colours :) Donna x

Kari said...

Hi!So many wonderful creations in your blog :)
Thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward to working with you on the Squigglefly team :o)
Have a lovely day :)

HUgs,Kari :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anne said...

B is also for Beautiful. Hugs x

Thebug415 said...

How cute! I have never seen these images before. Congrats on the DT!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

super cute! his legs somehow strike me very funny!!!! and wooooooohoooooooo on the dt spot!!!

hugs :)

jdmommy said...

Maria, you are so right! This image is just adorable! I love your stars with the brads, but think the B really stands for Belly Button!! TFS!

Dani said...

This is CUTE!!! Perfect card- full of B's! Congrats on the DT too!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling image- love his little belly hanging out- congrats on the DT- I'll have to go check them out! TFS

Darsie Bruno said...

What a great card, Maria. A sweet image and great designer papers!

Joan Ervin said...

Tooo toooo cute, Maria....the little boy image is adorable and your coloring is outstanding!!!! I think Anne's right...your B must stand for belly button...giggle!!!!

Holly said...

Adorable card maria. I love his curly locks!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Maria, this is adorable! I love Baby Buds. I think they are the cutest ever! I bought some of the sweet little baby girls and now I need some boys. Yours is the sweetest, cutest ever. What a precious creation!

Crystal said...

SOOOOOO CUTE Maria!!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

teeheeee ... that belly is the cutest "B" I've seen so far! Wonderful mail card. And I love the twine and metal belli's. Perfect choises for such a cute boy card! Have a blessed week chick!

Holly said...

How stinkin CUTE! Love your B's on this card!!

Rose said...

look at you making all those B's work into a super cute card!!
no way to catch up with my commenting so looked at all i missed and girl your making some awesome cards :)

thanks for the prayers, mom is doing fine so far :)

margie c said...

I adore his lil pouty belly! How cute! Love the stars and layout too! Awesome card :)
hugs, margie

Amy Johnson said...

Awwww, what a cute image and card! Congrats on getting on the DT too!

Jennifer Scull said...

doesn't he look handsome with those super stars?! :D

Krista said...

I just love this Maria, perfect for the B's challenge with that lil belly button and all...lol! Love all of your work! Just awesome!
Hugs, Krista :)

Cathy said...

Cute card Maria.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Cathy x

ThePurplePlace said...

Awwwwwwwwwww!! Ashton never looked so handsome, I love him in stripes!

Look at you with ALL the challenges too! That's fabulous that you found so many to enter!! Way to go!!

I am also a huge Challenge Girl!

PS: Love the cute little daisy too :)

Elena said...

Oh, how sweet! I love the button and stars with brads you added!

Mary Anne said...

Hi;
You have made this little chatacter pop off the card!!! I just want to hug him...how simply adooorable!!!
Mary Anne
babybuddesigns

joy said...

Oh, this is so cute esp. his belly! - great coloring on a sweet, sweet card.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awwwwww........this is adorable!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Maria what an adorable image you have coloured it perfectly and I so love your papers and design especially the twine, great work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jenni said...

Such a sweet card, Thanks so much for playing along with the Crafty Cardmakers.
Jenni x

Kay Carley said...

Thanks for playing along with The Stamp Man's Challenge this week :)

Rosanne said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Michelle said...

Hi Maria
Lovely to pop over here again to see such a wonderful entry for The Stampman distress challenge. Thanks for joining us
x Michelle

Deanna said...

Super cute!
Thanks for playing!
Dee - LRW DT