*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 1, 2010

Creative Belli Challenge - Dust off those old stamps!

Welcome to Man Week @ Joyful Stamper!!!
I'm focusing on masculine projects this week!



Happy September!!!

Ok, now that August is over, can I start decorating for autumn??? Is it too soon??? Autumn is my favorite time of the year! I have a permanent 'autumn' room in my home but I'm ready to have it overflow into the rest of the house now!!! lol

We have a new Creative Belli challenge for you today! It's a classic...use an old stamp! Yep, dig it out, dust it off and ink it up! too fun!



Stamps: SU! retired set (?)
sentiment -CG
Paper: SU! cs
Ink: SU! black classic ink
Other: Cropadile hole punch, graph paper,
piercing tool for faux stitching.

When I saw what the challenge was for this week, I knew it was finally time to use a CASEd idea I saw last year from the Debbie Olson! I changed the image/sentiment/embellies and the design. She used a background stamp for her card but I didn't have a graph stamp...I did, however, have graph paper & a copier!! I was please with how it turned out!!


Let's see which stamps were shown some well needed love by the other Belli girls...
Chris Dickinson
Holly Brown
Anne Harmon
Ceal Pritchett
Dani Marcus
Darsie Bruno
Deb Daniels
Jessica Stockmeyer
Joan Ervin
Joy Hadden
Melisa Waldorf
Robin Kirkpatrick
Robin Parker
Shelly Schmidt

Creative Belli Challenge blog! (2 week deadline Sept 14th)


I hope you have fun with this one, I sure did!
Have a happy day!
Blessings!


challenges...
Creative Belli - Old Stamps
Sentimental Sundays - Clean and Simple
Corrosive Challenge - For the Guys
Die Cut Dreams - Soft Shades of Vintage
Artful Inkables - Distressed Out
Your Next Stamp -Anything Goes
Bizzy Becs Creatalicious - Vintage
Cute Card Thursday -Dieing for a Punch
Crazy 4 Challenges - Lattice
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Distressed Birthdays


.

36 comments:

Patti J said...

Really fun card, Maria! Love how you are devoting the week to manly cards! I'm getting lots of inspiration here!!! Great job!

Anne said...

Fantastic card Maria, clean and simple. Hugs x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal said...

Maria this is fantastic a GREAT man card...love the added stitching too!!! Also the perfect sentiment!!! Just fab girly!

jdmommy said...

What a fun sentiment to go with the classic car image! love the stitching. Great job, Maria!!

jdmommy said...

What a fun sentiment to go with the classic car image! love the stitching. Great job, Maria!!

itsabrt said...

Maria this is a wonderful card and a fantastic challenge! Beth

Marlene said...

I love this card, Maria! So classically beautiful!

Amy Johnson said...

What a great masculine card! Love the sentiment! Thats so true!

As far as decorating for autumn goes, I started mid August. I figure when the Rudebekia's are in bloom, its time to decorate for fall!

Ceal said...

What a great masculine card!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Maria I love the layout here. The grid behind the image is awesome, but then how you slightly tilted the image without lining it up is just perfect!!! Cute card chick. I hope you have a blessed week!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! I love masculine ideas girl!! This is just fabulous!! Love the stitching details!! :) I am loving all of your great projects that I'm trying to catch up with!! TFS! HUGS

Joan Ervin said...

This is such a great guy card, Maria...who wouldn't love that super cool car stamp and your colors and details look aweosme!!!!

Thebug415 said...

Very nice. What a great masculine card too. oh, and feel free to dig out your decorations...if you wait too long it will be time to get the next holiday out.

Allison said...

anopther super duper male card Maria
AllisonX

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is a great card- awesome image and I love the BG pattern and the sentiment is gresat. TFS

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

super card maria!

i love your watermark. can i ask what font did you use? it's stunning.

hugs :)

Christine Riley said...

This is awesome, I love that image. Another fantastic guy card, love it! I'm going to start putting fall decorations out soon, but it seems so weird to do it right now since it's 99 degrees outside! Ugh!
Hugs, Christine :)

Holly said...

This is perfect for the man in your life! I love your "background" grid - great idea for how to do this when you don't have a stamp!!

Danni said...

Wonderful card!! Very nice!

Allison said...

Terrificly cool idea Maria...I will need to remember this for next time I need a guy card!

LindaC said...

This is a great guy card. Thanks for participating in the YNS challenge. Linda-DT

Donna said...

Brilliant card Maria, I love the image and the sentiment made me laugh...you are going great guns with your male themed projects this week :) Donna x

Shelly said...

I love your card, Maria. What a nice sentiment to give to someone.

joy said...

Great card! My husband would love this since he collects vintage cars! The sentiment is perfect for your stamp!

Tracy said...

I love the sentiment, Thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tamie said...

Beautiful card! My brother would just go crazy for your image!! Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampin'

Tamie - GDT

Anesha said...

Wonderful card, love the stitching.Thanks for joining us again at Sentimental Sundays.

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining us at DCD with this lovely mans card, hugs Liz xx

Elena said...

Fabulous masculine card! Love the distressing and background you created!

Grenouille Greetings said...

A great distressed CAS card. Fab image, nice stitching and perfect sentiment. Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin. Warmest wishes, Lesley

Joan Ottevanger said...

Love your card it's very pretty.Thanks for joinig us at Corrosive challenges

Dani said...

Oh my, I just love this! And I love your "Man Week". Such an awesome idea!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great masculine card, Maria! Sorry I've been so scarce lately. You've got a lot of great cards here, as usual! Hope all is well up your way!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great masculine card, Maria! Sorry I've been so scarce lately. You've got a lot of great cards here, as usual! Hope all is well up your way!

kaylou said...

Hi
gorgeous vintage card, thankyou for joining us at Creatalicious.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo