*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 28, 2010

Aud Sentiments - Thanks

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Time for another bi-weekly challenge @



This challenge is all about the word, "Thanks"!   That's an easy one, huh?  I always need to replenish my thank you cards.   We have a new sponsor this time, Meljen Designs!  Totally adorable images!




Stamps: Meljen Designs (Chili Chihuahua)
sentiment - CG
Paper:  SU! cs & dsp, MME dp
Ink:  Copic/Prisma markers
Other:  Nestie scallop, Offray ribbon,
Bakers twine, button

How cute is this little fellow?  Too fun!!  He's on a special thank you mission...long overdue!  Better late, than never though, right? 

Take a look at all the creative inspiration from Aud & the girls...
Audrey
Ruthie
Julie
Dawn
Ali
SuzanneK
Emma
Susan
Scrappy
Lorraine
Dee
Gloria 

Aud Sentiments challenge blog - use the sentiment "Thanks" on your creation.
this is a bi-weekly challenge, deadline Nov 9th.
also...
*Creative Card Crew - punches
Inktegrity -anything goes
InStyle Stamps -colors


Enjoy your day!
Blessings!


.

16 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Maria

Brilliant card, love that you used Spanish.

hugs Ali x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Maria,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Julie said...

Maria,
so pretty! i love the bright colors and the ribbon
Hugs,
Julie

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! I love this!! So fun using the Spanish and that image makes me smile!! :) Beautiful coloring Maria!! HUGS

Danni said...

So fun! I smile every time I see this cute image. I have him printed, just need to find time to color him up!
Fab job!! This made me smile so much!

maxine said...

wow this is stunning maria, I hope you ae well hugs maxine

Marlene said...

Awwww...he is SO CUTE!!! I love this, Maria!!!! Adorable!

Crystal said...

Oh my word he is soooooo cute, what great colors Maria and your coloring is FABULOUS!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my gosh, I have got to get this cutie! he is adorable, and you have made him even more so! makes me ready to grab the chips and salsa! ole`! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Maria it is lovely to be visiting my buddies at last, just doing a few at a time. I love this card that image is fabulous and coloured beautifully, it really looks 'hot'.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Elena said...

What a fun card! I love the cheerful colors!!!

Kerry said...

Super super cute, he's adorable! Thanks for joining us at InStyle Stamps challenge. :)

Kerry said...

Super super cute, he's adorable! Thanks for joining us at InStyle Stamps challenge. :)

Kristine Reynolds said...

Maria,
This card is beautiful! Love the image, the colors...everything!

Thanks for joining the In Style Stamps color challenge!

XOXO
Kristine

Taylor said...

Cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at InStyle Stamps, and be sure to check back for the next challenge!

Axa said...

Super cute card, thanks for joining us at Instyle Stamps color challenge!