*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 21, 2010

Autumn Freebie & a Christmas card!

 Gorgeous Autumn FREEBIE ALERT...

Fred She Said is sponsoring the color challenge at CDAC this time around!   Tracey is offering up an incredibly stunning pumpkin bouquet FREEbie to play along!   Read all the deets HERE!!!!

********************************************

As for me...
I started working on Christmas cards, but it's still not in my heart...I'm enjoying autumn far too much!

However, Tracey's PRE-COLORED images sure do help...

 FSS (Emma/Caroler) pre-colored
music print ribbon
vintage music sheet flower


I have a mile long 'to-do' list today and I'm afraid crafting/blogging is not on it! :(   Don't ya hate when life gets in the way of crafting?!   lol   oh well, I plan to leave a trail of glitter wherever I go today so I can easily find my way back to my craft table!  haha


Have a sparkly day!
Blessings!


.

11 comments:

Marlene said...

What a gorgeous little caroling card, Maria!

Danni said...

Very pretty! Love the flower!

Silli said...

OM Maria, your card is beautiful...Love the wonderful image and your coloring!!! HUGS

*Vicki* said...

Oh Maria, this is just stunning girl!! I LOVE the Vintage flower!! So cool!! :)

Patti J said...

Your card is SO pretty! I love that pre-colored image...hugs to whoever dreamed up THAT idea!!! Drop lots of glitter sweetie, because we sure want to see you back in blogland tomorrow! Smiles...

Allison said...

gorgeous card and love the little boy and dog one too such a cute image
AllisonX

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Elena said...

Wow! Thi card is gorgeous! What a pieceful Christmas scene!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh maria! how gorgeous! both of these!

life does that sometimes. keeps us on our toes - lol.

hugs :)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

This is beautiful. Lovely!

~Michelle~ said...

Love the FSS card...that paper flower ROCKS! :)