*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 8, 2010

Baby Bud Designs - Josh

WooHoo!  It's Friday!  It has been one crazy week and I'm definitely ready for the weekend!
I have a darling Baby Bud Design to show you today!

I've used Josh, Baby Bud's signature image!   Don't ya just love that hair???? 


Stamps: Baby Bud Designs (Josh)
Papers: SU! kraft cs, BasicGrey dp
Ink: Copic/Prisma markers
Other: button/floss/twine from stash,
chipboard star.


Don't forget, Baby Buds has a challenge going on right now!    Show us any and all of your fall or halloween creations using ANY images!   Post your links HERE!


Enjoy your weekend!
Blessings!


.

14 comments:

Leah the Orange said...

i love Josh! he's just adorable with his little uneven shorts and that bed head! :)

thanks for the tip, Maria! off to check out Paper Playtime and follow along! i'd prefer to make a new cards when i find a challenge i like, so i'm sure you'll see me over there sometime soon! :D

Holly said...

So cute! Love your simple layout and the papers you picked are great!

Tina said...

What a cutie...have a great weekend my friend.

xo
tina

Marlene said...

Maria - I love it...even if he does look oddly like the brat that was flinging boogers at me in the restaurant last week. Heehee.

Crystal said...

OMG totally ADORABLE Maria!

Rose said...

oh that hair is wild!! super cute card :) have a great weekend

Lisa said...

awesome job Maria, Love Josh he is a cutie, crazy hair and all!!

Donna said...

Super sweet little card Maria, such a darling image and delish papers you have used...the little star and button embellies are the perfect finish! Great news that you are well on your way in Autumn now and that you have had rain woohoo :) Donna x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Maria,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Rachel said...

How cute is josh!! you did a beautiful job with this card Maria. I love the papers and the layout that you used!!
hugs,
Rachel

Elena said...

Adorable! Love Josh's hair style too! So cute!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awww....this is SO adorable! I'm gonna have to check this store out. I'm all about cuteness..hehehe

Pat (mspfd) said...

So stinkin' cute! I LOVE this sweet card!

catherine said...

WOW! This card really caught my eye. Gorgeous!