*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 27, 2010

Creative Belli -Fluffy Stuff

Happy Wednesday!

At Creative Belli, we like to encourage you to use what you have.  We probably all have some stash gathering dust; stash that we don't pull out until a challenge comes along that encourages us to go 'spelunking' (cave exploring)!

The kids always say I'm going spelunking when I start to dig into my handbag!  lol  ...but that's another challenge..

Anyhoo, our challenge this week is to use flocking or our Flower Soft (real or faux) and create something fabulous!

Don't have either...do you have styro foam lying around the house?  Faux Flower Soft tutorial HERE!




Stamps:  Lockhart Stamps (lilac in pitcher)
Paper: SU! cs, Kaisercraft dp
Ink:  Copics
Other: Flower Soft, Nesties, Offray ribbon.


I could not get a good picture of this...it's quite lovely IRL. I did have fun playing with this unused Lockhart stamp and getting inky!  


Let the rest of the Belli gals inspire you with their gorgeous creations...
Chris Dickinson
Holly Brown
Anne Harmon
Ceal Pritchett
Darsie Bruno
Jessica Stockmeyer
Joan Ervin
Joy Hadden
Robin Kirkpatrick
Robin Parker
Shelly Schmidt

Creative Belli challenge blog - use flocking or flower soft
This is a bi-weekly challenge, deadline Nov 9th!


Have yourselves a glorious day!
Blessings!

.


.

22 comments:

Donna said...

This is such a beautiful card Maria...the image is beautiful and I love the striped papers you have used...they are perfect for this card :) Donna x

Cheryl said...

oh maria hun this is really beautiful its just perfect such a wonderful design,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Crystal said...

SOOO Beautiful Maria, fabulous design sweetie!

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous Maria. I love those flowers.

Patti J said...

I'm SO lovin' those purple blooms! Beautiful card, Maria, and great challenge! I got some of the new silver Flower Soft last week....hmmmm!!! Sounds like a card in the making for me!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.x

Marlene said...

Oh Maria - the flowersoft is awesome on your card!

I have this stuff and haven't gotten up the balls to use it yet! Ha ha ha!

Joan Ervin said...

Maria...your little fluffy blue flowers are sooo pretty!!!! Love the background paper, too, and all the clean, crisp white!!!

Danni said...

Beautiful card!!

Holly said...

Very pretty! You matched the colors in your flowers to the paper you used perfectly! Thanks too for the link to my faux soft video!

*Vicki* said...

This is stunning Maria!! The colors in the striped papers match so perfectly with your colors on your image!! Beautiful!! TFS! :) HUGS

Christine Riley said...

I love it Maria, so beautiful adn elegant!
Hugs, Christine

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what a stunning card, maria. fabulous image!

hugs :)

joy said...

BEAUTIFUL card - love your copic coloring and the sofe organdy ribbon.

michele said...

Beautiful card Maria hugs xx

Pam S. said...

very pretty indeed Maria! I think I have an idea on the picture taking... if you want to hear... I run into this all the time too and on my circle Inky Impression card last week I couldn't get Lili to be as "clear" as I wanted her!!! After the fact, days later... it dawned on me the camera was focusing more on the button because it was on top of a twill bow and higher than my stamped and colored image!!! I wonder if your camera was picking up the bow more than your image here??? Just a thought... I'm going to be watching though because I've run into this before and hope to avoid it in the future because it is so time consuming trying to get the ultimate picture!!! ugh! lol
Pam Going Postal

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Really pretty card, Maria - I'd have never thought to use Flower Soft with that image, but it works perfectly! Thanks for the inspiration!

Robin Parker said...

Love the background paper and the sentiment. The flowers look real, good job on the flower soft.

Elena said...

Gorgeous card, Maria! Your idea with flower soft is fabulous!

Darsie Bruno said...

oh Maria, this is just gorgeous! Sometimes all you need is 1 paper and a fabulous image to make a spectacular card! You've done that!
Hugs, Darsie

Shelly Schmidt said...

A beautiful card- such a great image for Flower Soft and love the LO and DSP you used.

jdmommy said...

Maria, you chose the perfect dp to go with the image and flocking. This is just beautiful. TFS!