*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 10, 2010

11/10 Creative Belli - old, new, borrowed, blue

Welcome to the middle of the week! 

It's time for another wonderful Creative Belli challenge!  This time our theme is to use something old, new, borrowed or blue!   Use one or all and it does not have to be a wedding card!


I'm really starting to miss getting inky so I dug out this old but wonderful stamp!!!  I adore Sugar Nellies!

Stamps: Sugar Nellie (letter box)
Papers: SU! kraft & kraft dsp, K&Co dp, vintage text
Ink: Copics
Other: ribbon scrap, old button covered in vintage text, floss


This one was a 2008 Elisabeth Bell released Sugar Nellie!  Classic!   Not sure if it's still being sold anywhere!
Sorry for the sunshine streak on this photo, please ignore it!

Check out how the rest of the Belli girls interpreted this theme...
Chris Dickinson
Holly Brown
Anne Harmon
Ceal Pritchett
Chris Olsen
Darsie Bruno
Jessica Stockmeyer
Joan Ervin
Joy Hadden
Robin Kirkpatrick
Robin Parker
Shelly Schmidt

Creative Belli Challenge - old, new, borrowed, and/or blue!
also...
Stamps R Us - buttons and bows
Let's Ink It Up - recycle it...ribbon, button & text
Crafty Cardmakers - Stitching
My Partner in Crafting Crime - Marker Madness
Oh la la - Remember Remember

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great hump day!
blessings!

This card won...

.

30 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Maria,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, adorable card Maria.
luv
Debby

Chrissy D said...

Maria - This is a BEAUTY! Love the colors, your lay out. Thanks for your prayers and support. I appreciate everything you do for the Belli Challenge!

Marlene said...

GORGEOUS card, Maria! Coloring is beautiful...and that red bow with the patterned paper button is gorgeous.

Amy Johnson said...

What a sweet card! Love the image. I know what you mean about 'missing getting inky', I can't remember the last time I actually used a stamp! LOL!

I just scrolled down to see your DTC card! We did use the same paper and design. I hadn't noticed it till you wrote that on my blog!

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous honey i am loving the colours so fresh, super cute image too, big hugs love Pops x x x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! I adore Sugar Nellies too!! This is just darling Maria!! I love your coloring of her and your choices of papers and colors. That scallop using the vintage text is a beautiful touch. Love it Maria!! So glad to be on another team with you again my friend.

hugs,
Chris

*Vicki* said...

Oh Maria, this is just darling sweetie!! I love SN too!! (I do have a collection of them!!) LOL!! You've colored this in so beautifully sweetie!! I LOVE IT!!

Elena said...

What a sweet card, Maria! I love this darling stamp!

bosenberries said...

Fantastic colouring and love the newsprint! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

Danni said...

This is so sweet and has so many little "extras" to make it wonderful!

Claire said...

Fab recycling! I love that little button - the perfect finishing touch for your beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Wendi said...

Goegeous card and beautifully coloured love the papers and stitching
Tahnk you for sharing with us at ooh al la this week
Wendi

Shirl said...

Beautiful card and a lovely use of the ribbon and button. Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Ink It Up.
Hugs Shirley x x

Christine Riley said...

This is beautiful, Maria! What gorgeous coloring!
Hugs, Christine

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautifully colored image, Maria, and I love how you added the scallops and sewing....sooo pretty!!!

Sharon said...

Beautiful!! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful, Maria! Your coloring is fantastic and I just love the wonderful details you added. Fabulous design!

Holly said...

Oh Marie, this is absolutely darling!!! Love your coloring and I'm so glad you pulled out this sweet stamp for this challenge. Beautiful card, girl!!

Robin Parker said...

What an adorable stamp. Love the red, blue combination.

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Maria this is so beautiful the colours you have used on that image are gorgeous I love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love that sweet stamp- you have colored her beautifully too! Great Belli Challenge card.

Anne said...

This is so, so sweet Maria. A great card for sharing with us at OLL. Hugs x

Kendra said...

This is a beautiful image! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It Up!

Laura said...

Oh how adorable is this,I love your coloring.Thanks for sharing it with us at stamps r us.

SuzanneK said...

Beautiful, love your colouring and great recycling. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, Suzanne x

Marilyn said...

Such a pretty card Maria. Love your image & colouring & the newspaper print scallop & matching button are very clever.
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!

joy said...

What a super cute card! Beautifully colored - the dots on her bonnet are perfect!

Hazel said...

lovely card - Hazel, OLL Guest Designer x

Kathryn Myhre said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is great!