*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 23, 2010

11/23 Digital Tuesday - Let it Snow

Happy Tuesday!

Are you ready to play in the snow?  The Digital Tuesday DT had snow much fun with Anne-Marije's theme this week...Let It Snow!


Stamps: Doodle Pantry digi (sledding ants)
sentiments - CG & ? stamp
Papers: SU! cs, BasicGrey dp
Ink: Copic/Prisma markers
Other: Nesties, baker's twine
CM punch, EK corner punch,
Stickles
I always enjoy the antics of these fun-loving Doodle Pantry ants!  They look as if they're having a blast!  I'm hoping we have enough snow this year to sled, it's been a bit sparse the last few years!


Our sponsor this week is My Grafico!  Come play in the snow with us! 



The turkey is defrosting in the frig..it won't be long now! 
Have a great day!
Blessings!

challenges...
Digital Tuesday- let it snow
 Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - no flowers
Digi's With Attitude! - sports
Stampin For The Weekend - winter
Totally Papercrafts - snow 
Delightful Challenges - winter weather
Paper Play - let it snow
Paper Romance - your favorite things...(these ants & basicgrey papers!)

.


27 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, oh Maria I absolutely adore that fun image which you have coloured beautifully and the papers are gorgeous I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.x

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Super cute card!!! Love the whole card:)

Pops x said...

This is beautiful honey gorgeous colours, hugs Pops x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Maria and love the adorable fun image.
luv
Debby

Rleen said...

WOW! Maria, your card is wonderful! I love the cute image and I love your excellent coloring. Fabulous job!
Have a great day!
Hugs, Rleen

Holly said...

Oh this is so cute! Wonderful coloring.

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet..I love this. Your coloring is perfect. Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving.. Just put my turkey in the frig and gearing up for full tummies..Hugs.

Gina said...

I love this fun image ad you have colored it beautifully. Since I live in an area without a lot of snow, I am always looking for an unexpected snow day!

Ellie said...

Hi Maria,

your card is so cute!! That image just makes me smile. Fun sketch and beautiful papers too!

Donna said...

What a very cute card! I love the ant image. It's adorable. Thanks for joining our "cold" challenge at Delightful Challenges!

Danni said...

Cute and fun!

Kate's Makes said...

What a sweet card and really fun image! Thanks for playing along with our SFTW challenge and good luck! Kate x

Alanna said...

What a darling card this is Maria. A super cute image.

maxine said...

Hi Maria this is a lovely card hugs maxine x

Sharon said...

Oh I simply love this card! And that digi stamp is just wonderful!!! Love love love it! :)

K. Joy said...

This is sooo cute!! I love your coloring, as usual! ;o) Great papers too!! Thanks for sharing!!

Mary Duffek said...

I love that image from DP! You did a fabulous job coloring it and I love that BasicGrey dp...I'll have to save up for it....LOL! Blessings.

Marlene said...

What a fun card!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Maria
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a fun, cute card - love your background paper.
Thanks for joining our Snow & Snowflakes challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Craftyanny said...

Hi Maria
Love this, what a fun image.
Thanks for playing along with us on TPC this week, and good luck
Anne x

karen said...

Hi Maria, love your card, super image,Karenx

Laurie said...

LOL, haha, that is so cute!

~Michelle~ said...

very fun winter image and card!

You need to change your cursor from a leaf to a snowflake....or a snow ball!! LOL! ;)

Anne-Marije said...

Wow I really love your card...
Hugs, Anne-Marije

Judy Rozema said...

Wonderful! LOVE that image! Thank you for playing at Paper Romance!