*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 25, 2010

Aud Sentiments - "Ho, Ho, Ho"

Happy Thursday!

Have you been working on your Christmas cards?  Thanks to all the challenges, I have some done this year!   Well, Aud Sentiments wants to help too!  Over the next two weeks we would like to see you use the sentiment, "Ho, Ho, Ho!"

When I saw this new digi accessory set @ Doodle Pantry....I knew it would be perfect!!

I used Doodle Pantry's Shaggy Cat digi and added a Santa hat, Ho- sentiment, a tall gift & a square gift!  Used the Gimp editing program that I downloaded for free.  easy peasy!

DP-Santa Accessories
I hope you have an opportunity to play along with our challenge over the next two weeks!
Aud Sentiments Challenge blog - use sentiment 'Ho,Ho,Ho'

Our lovely sponsor this round is Taylored Expressions, they are offering a beautiful stamp set to the winner!


Thank you for stopping by, I'm so thankful for each of you!  Enjoy your day!
Blessings!



challenges...
Crafty Creations - christmas
Freshly Brewed - winter or christmas
Inktegrity - anything goes

Scrappy Frogs - christmas.

22 comments:

Kari said...

Wonderful card,Maria!
Cute image and fun colours!
Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving,hun :o)

Hugs,Kari :)

Julie said...

Maria,
This card is fabulous! The coloring is perfect and I adore that cat!
Hugs,
Julie

Amy Johnson said...

This is so cute! I love the colors! Happy Thanksgiving!

Donna said...

Beautiful festive card Maria, love the chic kitty cat and his cute christmas hat...beautifully coloured and embellished with the candy cane twine :) Donna x

Rose said...

Hope you and your family are having a wonderful thanksgiving :)

love the kitty! (of course)

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card, Maria! the image is adorable.
hugs, vanja

Laurie said...

This is just so adorable! Love that "candy cane stripe" string!

Pops x said...

I love this image honey fab colours a gorgeous creation big hugs love pops x x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.x

Sharon said...

Oh this is just adorable Maria! Love that kitty!! Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Maria I so love that image and your design is brilliant.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Maria

How clever, love the cat with his hat on.

Hugs Ali x

JediSergei said...

This is a very cute card! I love the cat he is so adorable!

Allison said...

How cute is this? So sweet and fun!

Elena said...

Adorable card, Maria! Love the little scene you created here!

*Vicki* said...

OOOH I just adore your card sweetie!! Love the fun layout and colors you've used!! I hope you and your family had a blessed Thanksgiving friend!!HUGS

Beth said...

OMGoodness Maria does this make me smile that would so be my cat sitting in that chair acting like the boss hog of the house. Love it.

Hugs,
Beth

Cheryl said...

I love these wonderful colors! They are so fun! Great card

Dawn Frost said...

Adorable card, I just love your red and white cord and how you put the presents just under the chair. Very nice!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super, super cute! Love the kittie all done up for Christmas. You created such a great scene, Maria. Love it!

Christa said...

love it ,its great hugs christa

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

So cute - I love kitty guarding the presents!