*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 26, 2010

Baby Bud Challenge day & FREEbie!

Happy Friday!    Black Friday...hopefully by the time you're reading this, I'll be shopping!  haha  Unless I couldn't get my bum out of bed!  haha


Being the last Friday of the month, it's time for another Baby Bud Challenge & freebie!  This month we challenge you to make a Christmas/winter creation using any of the Baby Bud images!

I used the newly released Holly, she is being offered as a FREEbie right now!  Snag her while you can!


Stamps: Baby Bud digi (Holly)
Papers: SU! cs, BasicGrey dp, vintage text
Ink: Copics
Others: SU! punches, CM cutting system, seam binding,
kaisercraft bling, button/stash, baker's twine
holly leaves (FSS wreath )


Come play along with us!  Baby Bud Challenge blog- Christmas/winter theme!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings!


.

18 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Adorable image and colorful dp. Love your card and the design. "Hugs" Carol

Cheryl said...

oh hun how you do this I have no idea you always come up with the most amazing papers,and your cards are always matched so beaufiully with the stamps you use,love love it hugs cheryl xx

Elena said...

What a sweet Baby Bud card!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and family, Maria!

Sharon said...

She is just adorable!! Happy shopping and hope you snag some awesome deals!!! :)

Alanna said...

This is too cute Maria. I love it. I hope you have a fabulous day shopping.

Rose said...

such a sweet image :)

hope you survived the shopping crowds!!!

*Vicki* said...

Such a darling image and fun fabby colors!! Love the button too!! :) Hope you enjoy your weekend friend!!HUGS

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so sweet!

Enjoy the weekend!

Saskia :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Maria,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Marlene said...

Another adorable baby bud! Have a happy weekend, Maria!

ThePurplePlace said...

Oh Maria :) -- She's adorable and I love the soft greens you chose as the color for her outfit! I also LOVE this Basic Grey paper and own it myself!

It's such a fun set of papers! I also love how you have on on a 'text' background! Great idea! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so dang cute! What a super precious image. Maria, you really did a fabulous job bringing this little sweetie to life with your wonderful coloring and super design. I love the background papers and the little tag! Adorable creation!

Beth said...

adorable image Maria and love the papers you chose to go on this card.
Sweet card.
Hugs
Beth

Kim said...

This is so pretty!!!

Gina said...

Oh my this is so cute! Love the background she is on and your papers are great too!

HappyCrafter said...

so cute lots of interesting elements to catch the eye.

Cheryl said...

Oh cute, cute, cute! I love your papers and how you used text paper in the main panel.

coldwaters2 said...

Awwww this is super cute Maria I really love the colours and that Holly in the corner, the papers look great.
Hugs
Lorraine x