*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 23, 2010

Creative Card Crew - Treat box/bag

Here's a little treat box I made for the Creative Card Crew challenge this fortnight.  I was having a mojo leak and was drawing a total blank on this project!  Then I found this little tutorial and thought I'd give it a go.  As far as technique, it went well, just not happy with the papers/design.  I'll give it some more thought and have another go at it later!




The papers and snowman die are Cosmo Cricket products, the ribbon is American Crafts and I used a Nestie scallop square for the box.   All these company products are carried by our lovely sponsor Simon Says Stamps.com.  and, of course, soooo much more! 

Photobucket

And check out their company blog for a special discount code HERE!

Do you have a fun way to create a treat bag or box, I would really enjoy seeing it, I need inspiration! lol
Creative Card Crew - treat box or bag

Thanks so much for dropping by!
Blessings!

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh hunny this is just gorgoues,really love this,the papers are brilliant along with the image,and that beautiful ribbon hugs cheryl xxxx

Patti J said...

We are definitely our own worst critics! I think your box is perfect, just as it is!!! Looks like they were made just for your darling snowman! Hugs...

Rose said...

i think it is adorable and what a great gift idea!! might just have to make some for my co-workers :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Maria I love this little gift bag that image made me smile and I love the papers and the scalloped edging.
Hugs
Lorraine x

ThePurplePlace said...

Maria - Such a fun and happy card!

I have this same set of papers from Cosmo Cricut and you've inspired me to get it out and create with it!

Thanks !

itsabrt said...

Oh Maria this card makes me giggle with that big headed snowman what a joy!

Sparkle said...

This is so adorable!

Sharon said...

I think it is just adorable!! :)

Iris said...

Thanks super cute!! Great project with a new technique!

Marlene said...

Very cute project! Love those papers, too!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.x

*Vicki* said...

This is so adorable!! Love your fun project girl!!